Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

" body builds" section members-only

Old 05-25-2012, 11:03 PM   #1
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
" body builds" section members-only

I like the idea of the body builds section and I'd be willing to contribute; the OT section of the sites pretty awesome as far as the "enthusiast" dialogue of non-truck stuff goes

But I think some of our members would be more comfortable if the section was members-eyes-only, so that pics don't show up everywhere on google and whatnot.

Discuss?
My .02

if its already members-only and Im stupid we can just ban drew or nate instead
Old 05-25-2012, 11:05 PM   #2
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
i want everyone to see how buff i am!!!

jk i do agree with OP
Old 05-25-2012, 11:08 PM   #3
Doom Elk is a splendid one to beholdDoom Elk is a splendid one to beholdDoom Elk is a splendid one to beholdDoom Elk is a splendid one to beholdDoom Elk is a splendid one to beholdDoom Elk is a splendid one to beholdDoom Elk is a splendid one to behold
Name: Clinton
Doom Elk's Tacoma Gallery
I would prefer my moobies not being posted all over the internet...

- goes in search of body build section-
Old 05-25-2012, 11:11 PM   #4
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Simple- have it moved to the green room- members only.
Old 05-25-2012, 11:32 PM   #5
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
I reported it so Bob will see this

I think he's the only one that can change sub-forum permissions
Old 05-26-2012, 12:03 AM   #6
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
I reported it so Bob will see this

I think he's the only one that can change sub-forum permissions
Sounds good braddah man
Old 05-26-2012, 12:19 AM   #7
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
I like the idea of the body builds section and I'd be willing to contribute; the OT section of the sites pretty awesome as far as the "enthusiast" dialogue of non-truck stuff goes

But I think some of our members would be more comfortable if the section was members-eyes-only, so that pics don't show up everywhere on google and whatnot.

Discuss?
My .02

if its already members-only and Im stupid we can just ban drew or nate instead
didn't think about that before. good point pineapple. let me sleep on it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom Elk View Post
I would prefer my moobies not being posted all over the internet...

- goes in search of body build section-
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/body-builds/
Old 05-26-2012, 08:04 PM   #9
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Once again, another thread that made me dig up the "I'm buff as shit" thread.

Good idea, though.

Happy Memorial Day Weekend all!

Fink
Old 05-26-2012, 08:07 PM   #10
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I don't want just anyone to see what I post on here. I want them to go through the rigorous process of taking 45 seconds to register, and then posting a bunch of useless shit a few times first.