Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

For sale section for vehicles

Old 05-28-2012, 08:10 PM   #1
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
For sale section for vehicles

Im thinking maybe there should be a section of the buy/sell/trade section where only vehicles can be listed. Right now I am trying to find a tacoma for sale but its mixed in with all the other stuff and I dont know if it will be in the second gen section or the over all buy/sell/trade section.

anyways just a suggestion
Old 05-28-2012, 08:21 PM   #2
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Nick
the.sight.picture's Tacoma Gallery
best thing to do with this is to send a pm to a moderator. instead being flamed by one here
Old 05-28-2012, 08:22 PM   #3
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Like the idea. Buuuuuuttttttt, would definetly pm a mod.
Old 05-28-2012, 08:23 PM   #4
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.sight.picture View Post
best thing to do with this is to send a pm to a moderator. instead being flamed by one here
i figured id give the "site suggestion" section a try. Im just saying it would be nice but im not going to bug anyone about it
Old 05-28-2012, 08:26 PM   #5
outlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FO on the OP
Name: Brandon
outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
Here you go
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ercharged.html
Old 05-28-2012, 08:37 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw7 View Post
that is so sick i would love to have a supercharger but im trying to trade for a doublecab in manual which is proving to be difficult
Old 07-25-2012, 02:41 AM   #7
Senior MoFo'ing Member
07SpeedwaySport will become famous soon enough
07SpeedwaySport's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by easyeatlanta View Post
Im thinking maybe there should be a section of the buy/sell/trade section where only vehicles can be listed. Right now I am trying to find a tacoma for sale but its mixed in with all the other stuff and I dont know if it will be in the second gen section or the over all buy/sell/trade section.

anyways just a suggestion

I concur.
Old 07-25-2012, 03:46 AM   #8
Slow lane cruiser
Bandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: USAF Firefighter gone legit
Name: Another Matt
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07SpeedwaySport View Post
I concur.
Good idea!
Old 12-15-2012, 03:49 PM   #9
Senior MoFo'ing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
Good idea!
I concur once again.
Old 12-15-2012, 04:53 PM   #10
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Nick
the.sight.picture's Tacoma Gallery
Speed way...why havent you gone to any of the local meets?
Old 12-16-2012, 12:06 PM   #11
Senior MoFo'ing Member
sold both my tacos and just got back into one. I might show up in the future...