LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

Sig Pics

Old 08-26-2009, 02:33 PM   #21
otter is on a distinguished road

Name: Rob
otter's Tacoma Gallery
IMO, just get rid of them all together. They're incredibly annoying and just clutter up the page.
Old 08-26-2009, 02:40 PM   #22
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
There should be a limit to the size that members can use as sig pics.
Old 08-26-2009, 02:43 PM   #23
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
i think this needs to be BTT!!!! seen quite a few that take up 1/2 page on my 22" monitor at work....cmon ppl
Lol says the man with every mod listed in his sig
Old 08-26-2009, 04:02 PM   #24
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
Lol says the man with every mod listed in his sig
yeah, but my sig is also smaller then the stuff listed on the left of my posts...
Old 08-27-2009, 09:17 AM   #25
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by otter View Post
IMO, just get rid of them all together. They're incredibly annoying and just clutter up the page.
You can turn them off in your settings:
UserCP ->Edit Options. In the "Thread Display" section, uncheck "Show Signatures".
Old 09-11-2009, 11:31 AM   #26
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
We have galleries and individual build threads for a reason, if i wanted to see a full size image of someones truck or read all their mods i would go to their build.

I say just the sig Image like what cmack has been doing for people is the best looking option, no quotes,no mod lists, no retarded weather trackers or mpg bull shit. Keeps the clutter down and looks nice, its not very hard to link your sig to your build and you can clutter that up with all the shit you want JMHO tho
BAH! I like my weather tracker......but you make a valid point.
Old 09-11-2009, 06:11 PM   #27
East Ender
danb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
danb86's Tacoma Gallery
I'll back you all up on the size of the signature pics if you'll climb aboard my train re: the endless quoting of posts esp. those with several pictures!

Come on folks, threads are running to many multiples of pages of repeated posts quoted and re-quoted. We're all here to listen/learn and contribute, not exercise our scroll wheel!
Old 12-12-2012, 05:52 AM   #28
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NumNutz View Post
Mine too big?
Yes, it's currently 804x304 ...

The size limits should apply to externally hosted photos as well.