Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

Oh wait some more

Old 09-09-2006, 01:08 PM   #1
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Oh wait some more

Is this going to be considered a "Family/Work Safe" site? If so I'd suggest some forum rules regulating language and pictures and what will happen if someone violates policy. At least have someone put a "NWS" or "NSFW" in the thread title.

Chat feature? Are you going to have that on here?

Signature file size setting 500x100 pixels or 2.0kb, I'd figure the avatar setting it 80x80 or 19.5kb the signature file size would be a little bigger in case someone uploads an image as a sig

Lastly. We keeping you busy?
Old 09-09-2006, 01:12 PM   #2
mazutoytaco has much to be proud ofmazutoytaco has much to be proud ofmazutoytaco has much to be proud ofmazutoytaco has much to be proud ofmazutoytaco has much to be proud ofmazutoytaco has much to be proud ofmazutoytaco has much to be proud ofmazutoytaco has much to be proud ofmazutoytaco has much to be proud ofmazutoytaco has much to be proud of

mazutoytaco's Tacoma Gallery
WE??

I think it's just you

But I'm sure he appreciates the help.
Old 09-09-2006, 01:23 PM   #3
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
Is this going to be considered a "Family/Work Safe" site? If so I'd suggest some forum rules regulating language and pictures and what will happen if someone violates policy. At least have someone put a "NWS" or "NSFW" in the thread title.
Good idea. Added to the list.

Quote:
Chat feature? Are you going to have that on here?
Down the line, we'll have it. Right now there's a lot of these types of boards that are being hacked because of a vulnerability in the FlashChat software. Once it's all worked out, I'll definitely add it.

Quote:
Lastly. We keeping you busy?
Sadly, yes. lol

BTW, I think it's great that a lot of you already know each other. If there were things at "that other taco site" that you guys liked/didn't like feel free to tell me. I've never been there (never even known about it) till all of you started talkin bout it.
Old 09-09-2006, 02:01 PM   #4
mazutoytaco has much to be proud ofmazutoytaco has much to be proud ofmazutoytaco has much to be proud ofmazutoytaco has much to be proud ofmazutoytaco has much to be proud ofmazutoytaco has much to be proud ofmazutoytaco has much to be proud ofmazutoytaco has much to be proud ofmazutoytaco has much to be proud ofmazutoytaco has much to be proud of

mazutoytaco's Tacoma Gallery
yeah the "other" tacoma site has been around since 2001. I guess you could call me one of the old skool members there.

So what kind of tacoma do you drive tcbob?
Old 09-09-2006, 10:31 PM   #5
yeahi is one of the sharper tools in the shedyeahi is one of the sharper tools in the shedyeahi is one of the sharper tools in the shedyeahi is one of the sharper tools in the shedyeahi is one of the sharper tools in the shedyeahi is one of the sharper tools in the shedyeahi is one of the sharper tools in the shedyeahi is one of the sharper tools in the shedyeahi is one of the sharper tools in the shedyeahi is one of the sharper tools in the shedyeahi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
yeahi's Tacoma Gallery
lol other taco site............... this ones got a while to go