Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

Member tags.

Old 08-24-2012, 06:30 PM   #1
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Question Member tags.

If you mention another users correct user name, it would sent them a notification that they were mentioned in a post.

@tcbob <-that would send tcbob a PM with a link saying I mentioned him in a post.

Pretty much like facebook or instagram.

I dunno, seems like it would be easier to get someones attention, rather than copying a link and sending a PM to that person, or multiple people.
Old 08-24-2012, 06:34 PM   #3
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
I think this one was brought up before, but I still dig it
I didn't bother searching.

Because I'm a n00b.

Off topic, I had a Kona Blend Monster Java today.
Old 08-24-2012, 06:38 PM   #5
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
I've had them before, theyre pretty good

They use whatever kinds of beans though
pure kona coffee is still better
I know, much better than that Lion crap I used to find around O'ahu.
Old 08-24-2012, 06:50 PM   #6
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
or at least hyper link to the member profile.....???
Old 08-24-2012, 06:54 PM   #7
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Yeah, I guess.
Old 08-24-2012, 07:01 PM   #9
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
what about when an epic thread happens, and someone screen shots "members viewing"..That would be alot of members notified. lol
Old 08-24-2012, 07:03 PM   #10
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
If you mention another users correct user name, it would sent them a notification that they were mentioned in a post.

@tcbob <-that would send tcbob a PM with a link saying I mentioned him in a post.

Pretty much like facebook or instagram.

I dunno, seems like it would be easier to get someones attention, rather than copying a link and sending a PM to that person, or multiple people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
wow, so everytime and anywhere at TW that i mention whoevers username they will get notified? this can be fun muhahahahahahahahaha
Old 08-24-2012, 07:19 PM   #11
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
what about when an epic thread happens, and someone screen shots "members viewing"..That would be alot of members notified. lol
Screenshots are pictures. lol Not text.