Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

Multiple FS threads

Old 09-06-2012, 11:51 AM   #1
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Multiple FS threads

While I agree that the sub sections in the B/S/T section are nice, it seems a lot of people just make 2 or 3 threads in each section because they either don't know where to place it or don't want it to get missed. I'm sure plenty of people have used Craigslist to sell items. They have something setup where you can't make a new listing with the same name within a certain period of time. Would it be possible to setup something similar or am I the only one who gets frustrated seeing 3 threads for the same item?
Old 09-06-2012, 11:56 AM   #2
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
While I agree that the sub sections in the B/S/T section are nice, it seems a lot of people just make 2 or 3 threads in each section because they either don't know where to place it or don't want it to get missed. I'm sure plenty of people have used Craigslist to sell items. They have something setup where you can't make a new listing with the same name within a certain period of time. Would it be possible to setup something similar or am I the only one who gets frustrated seeing 3 threads for the same item?
you're the only one!

haha j/k, I agree. I think people just need to pay attention and not just use this site to sell their shit. there are quite a few members it seems that join the site only to sell things, therefore DGAF about the B/S/T rules. its a fight we will never win.