Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

New Tapatalk issues

Old 10-13-2012, 09:57 PM   #41
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
OK

Threadshitter Report-a-thon in full effect
Reported post ignore in full affect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
who did you ban this week?
nobody
Old 10-13-2012, 09:59 PM   #42
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Why don't we ask DHK...I mean Shemp which one is better?
Old 10-13-2012, 10:02 PM   #43
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Why don't we ask DHK...I mean Shemp which one is better?
or God , or Knucklehead
Old 10-13-2012, 10:18 PM   #44
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
Ooo Canadians, Apple v. Android, and DHK? Sounds like a thread for the records.
Old 11-20-2012, 07:22 PM   #45
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
bumping this thread for a problem of mine lately. pointless to make a new one.

my tapatalk as of recent hasn't been showing all my updated sub'd threads. i think the "participated" tab of tapatalk only shows 20, but those 20 usually span 4 or 5 days with many updated threads not in the middle like they should be. my CP on my computer shows 30 something threads right now, all with posts from today, but tapatalk, as i said doesn't have many of them.

didn't know if anybody else was having this problem or what not. . . im not losing any sleep over the matter, just stating the issue for whoever's concerned.

Old 11-20-2012, 07:24 PM   #46
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post

my tapatalk as of recent hasn't been showing all my updated sub'd threads. i think the "participated" tab of tapatalk only shows 20, but those 20 usually span 4 or 5 days with many updated threads not in the middle like they should be. my CP on my computer shows 30 something threads right now, all with posts from today, but tapatalk, as i said doesn't have many of them.

didn't know if anybody else was having this problem or what not. . . im not losing any sleep over the matter, just stating the issue for whoever's concerned.

Have you done the latest update ? Mine is acting weird too
Old 11-20-2012, 07:25 PM   #47
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Have you done the latest update ? Mine is acting weird too
aaaaah.. updated it a few weeks ago i think. haven't checked for a new one recently. i guess that would be the first step in the process
Old 11-20-2012, 07:26 PM   #48
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
apple sucks

that is all
Old 11-20-2012, 07:29 PM   #49
Fish
ABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ABregenzer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I'm having the same issue.

My participated threads are all in random order with some just not updating.

I'm pretty sure I've updated it, but let me check again.
Old 11-20-2012, 07:29 PM   #50
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saskquatch11 View Post
apple sucks

that is all
im not an apple fanboy, i just use tapatalk on my ipod whenever im places with wifi. which is everywhere at my university and home, so i surf TW a lot from it.
Old 11-20-2012, 07:30 PM   #51
I'm a zit. Get it?

and interesting alex. maybe im bringing light to a legitimate issue
Old 11-20-2012, 07:55 PM   #52

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
My unread threads seem screwy , when I scroll to reload the next set , quite often it reloads the set I just looked at
Old 11-20-2012, 10:02 PM   #53
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
My unread threads seem screwy , when I scroll to reload the next set , quite often it reloads the set I just looked at
that happens sometimes to me as well.

I just updated my app and its no better. my 20 most recently participated in threads on tapatalk stretch 6 day still. My CP has over 40 threads that have had posts just today.

so im still
Old 11-20-2012, 10:04 PM   #54

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
that happens sometimes to me as well.

I just updated my app and its no better. my 20 most recently participated in threads on tapatalk stretch 6 day still. My CP has over 40 threads that have had posts just today.

so im still
Odd , I'm not experiencing that issue .

One time previously when I had an issue with Tapatalk , deleting the app and reinstalling it worked for me
Old 11-20-2012, 10:05 PM   #55

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saskquatch11 View Post
apple sucks

that is all
Tapatalk isn't an Apple product gnat brain
Old 11-20-2012, 10:05 PM   #56
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Odd , I'm not experiencing that issue .

One time previously when I had an issue with Tapatalk , deleting the app and reinstalling it worked for me
hmmm. might try that tomorrow.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:06 PM   #57

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
i find it amusing that the tapatalk issues always only affect oz
Eat your words Bronze
Old 11-21-2012, 09:51 AM   #58

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Bluto , update came out today , ver. 1.15

Might help
Old 12-14-2012, 05:57 AM   #59
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Bluto , update came out today , ver. 1.15

Might help
tapatalk updated, no worky. tapatalk deleted and reinstalled, still no worky right.

any more ideas?
Old 12-14-2012, 07:45 AM   #60
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
tapatalk updated, no worky. tapatalk deleted and reinstalled, still no worky right.

any more ideas?
buy an android, fuck tapatalk.