Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

New Tapatalk issues

Old 12-14-2012, 07:17 AM   #61
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saskquatch11 View Post
buy an android, fuck tapatalk.
Bluto is running it on an Ipod IIRC Troll
Old 12-14-2012, 07:17 AM   #62
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
tapatalk updated, no worky. tapatalk deleted and reinstalled, still no worky right.

any more ideas?
IDK

You can email the Tapatalk support
Old 12-14-2012, 10:37 AM   #63
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Bluto is running it on an Ipod IIRC Troll
yep. bout all I need.

Quote:
IDK

You can email the Tapatalk support
guess I will. thanks for your suggestions.
Old 12-14-2012, 10:40 AM   #64

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
yep. bout all I need.

guess I will. thanks for your suggestions.
I think it must have sonething to do with the Ipod vs Iphone , because although I occasionally have a missing subscribed thread , it usually reappears the next time you refresh , and I am certainly not having the issue you describe

I would check out the Tapatalk forum or contact their support
Old 12-16-2012, 07:40 AM   #66
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bluto are you running IOS 4.3 or later ?
Later. 6.0. . . might as well update to the newest one and see what happens.