LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

New website suggestion

Old 10-30-2012, 09:47 PM   #22
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
you have a fr-s?
In the process of either getting an FR-S or a BRZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
don't

or I'm gonna regret not getting mine
You should already regret it...
Old 10-30-2012, 09:50 PM   #23
except for God, I answer to no one
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
In the process of either getting an FR-S or a BRZ
why the br-s over a wrx? if you dont mind me asking.
personally i like both A-lot.
Old 10-30-2012, 09:54 PM   #24
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
why the br-s over a wrx? if you dont mind me asking.
personally i like both A-lot.
2 door sports car, with 25g price tag And I'm not a WRX fan boy, never have been. If I was going for an autoX car, it would be an Evo.

The FR-S has been on my radar since the concept, its now reality
Old 10-30-2012, 09:56 PM   #25
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Smart! Same reason I bought the tC. It's a fuck load of car for the price tag
Old 10-30-2012, 09:57 PM   #26

Law Enforcement:
Its funny that you fit in a tC. LOL!!!
Old 10-30-2012, 09:57 PM   #27
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
a lot of people think the tc in my name stands for the scion tc. or Tennessee
Old 10-30-2012, 10:01 PM   #28
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Its funny that you fit in a tC. LOL!!!

Agreed
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
The tc in bobs name is all part of an ancient prophecy. Leading to my purchase of a Scion tc and my eventual conquest of Earth.

Bob has spoken. So it shall be done.
Old 10-30-2012, 10:02 PM   #29

Law Enforcement:
Suprisingly, I fit very well in the FR-S. Its quite comfy in the racing seats.
Old 10-30-2012, 10:09 PM   #30
except for God, I answer to no one
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Suprisingly, I fit very well in the FR-S. Its quite comfy in the racing seats.
how big are you? if you dont mind me asking. I find a lot of vehicles uncomfortable because I'm 6'3'' and 260ish.
Quote:
2 door sports car, with 25g price tag And I'm not a WRX fan boy, never have been. If I was going for an autoX car, it would be an Evo.

The FR-S has been on my radar since the concept, its now reality
man, i didn't know they were that cheap. yeah the only reason i wouldn't go for evo would be looks.
Old 10-30-2012, 10:12 PM   #31

Law Enforcement:
6'1" 195.
Old 10-30-2012, 10:17 PM   #32
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
My wife has an xb, does that count?
Old 10-30-2012, 10:36 PM   #33

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
......It's a Scion
Old 10-30-2012, 10:37 PM   #34
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-30-2012, 11:55 PM   #35
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
got an ’05 in our drive way. mom drives it. i use to drive it some before i got the taco.
Old 10-31-2012, 12:42 PM   #36

TC FTW
Old 10-31-2012, 05:36 PM   #37
JohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JohnWJ's Tacoma Gallery
we have a 2008 XB
AfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBe larusianBulgarianCatalanChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDetect languageDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchG alicianGeorgianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrish ItalianJapaneseKoreanLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedon ianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRom anianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSw edishThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduVietnameseWelshYiddis hAfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBe larusianBulgarianCatalanChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstoni anFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreek Haitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrish ItalianJapaneseKoreanLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedon ianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRom anianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSw edishThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduVietnameseWelshYiddis h
Detect language » Hungarian

wtf is going on with this crap that gets added to the end of my posts
AfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBe larusianBulgarianCatalanChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDetect languageDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchG alicianGeorgianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrish ItalianJapaneseKoreanLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedon ianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRom anianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSw edishThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduVietnameseWelshYiddis hAfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBe larusianBulgarianCatalanChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstoni anFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreek Haitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrish ItalianJapaneseKoreanLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedon ianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRom anianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSw edishThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduVietnameseWelshYiddis h
Detect language » Hungarian

Old 10-31-2012, 06:19 PM   #38

... wtf?
Old 10-31-2012, 06:25 PM   #39
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Lol...afrikaans
Old 11-16-2012, 07:15 PM   #40

:ScionBuildSection:?