1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Pre-tacoma/Toyota Truck/Toyota Hilux sub forum

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions' started by Wren, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Jan 20, 2009 at 8:59 AM
    Wren

Wren [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Williamsburg, Ky
    Vehicle:
    11 White Reg. Cab 4x4
    This is the truck that brought the Toyota trucks to there name, and what rose the Tacoma to where it is today, and there are plenty of them still out on the road and sometimes it seems more are on the road than tacomas, i think we should have a sub forum for the guys who have one already on here and people who have one that don't. our membership could grow and be able to share the knowledge for those trucks. Those trucks are basically a Tacoma with out the Tacoma name

2. Jun 20, 2011 at 5:43 AM
    Darth Tater

Darth Tater If I can't get you out, neither can anyone else.

Member:
    First Name:
    Marlin
    Las Vegas, Nevada!!
    Vehicle:
    06 4X4 Taco, ARB, DBL Cab
    ARB,WARN 8K (F&R), 3" lift, Snugtop, tube steps, factory roof rack, Dick Cepeks,
    If they dont, it wouldnt be a bad idea. I had a 93, & a 94 before I got my taco. Traded the 93 4X4 standard cab for the 94 extra cab 4X4 V6. Ex took the 94 in the divorce. Man, I miss that truck. Dont miss her, but I sure miss that truck. I have the back half of an 87 4X4 that I am using as an atv trailer. Couldnt stand to see that truck die. Now, it is reincarnated and lives on.

To Top