Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

Pre-tacoma/Toyota Truck/Toyota Hilux sub forum

Old 01-20-2009, 08:59 AM   #1
Wren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
Wren's Tacoma Gallery
Pre-tacoma/Toyota Truck/Toyota Hilux sub forum

This is the truck that brought the Toyota trucks to there name, and what rose the Tacoma to where it is today, and there are plenty of them still out on the road and sometimes it seems more are on the road than tacomas, i think we should have a sub forum for the guys who have one already on here and people who have one that don't. our membership could grow and be able to share the knowledge for those trucks. Those trucks are basically a Tacoma with out the Tacoma name
Old 06-20-2011, 05:43 AM   #2
If I can't get you out, neither can anyone else.
Darth Tater will become famous soon enoughDarth Tater will become famous soon enough
Air Force: MSgt, 22 yrs,
Name: Marlin
Darth Tater's Tacoma Gallery
Talking I think they have a thread for that.

If they dont, it wouldnt be a bad idea. I had a 93, & a 94 before I got my taco. Traded the 93 4X4 standard cab for the 94 extra cab 4X4 V6. Ex took the 94 in the divorce. Man, I miss that truck. Dont miss her, but I sure miss that truck. I have the back half of an 87 4X4 that I am using as an atv trailer. Couldnt stand to see that truck die. Now, it is reincarnated and lives on.