Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

Midtravel section?

Old 10-25-2012, 10:22 PM   #1
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Name: Austin
austinramsay's Tacoma Gallery
Midtravel section?

I know we have a midtravel BS thread, but how bout a section dedicated to just that? We have one for LT and solid axles, why not for MT? Or is there a reason we dont have one?
Old 10-25-2012, 10:23 PM   #2
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/suspension/
Old 10-25-2012, 10:27 PM   #3
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOC View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinramsay View Post
I know we have a midtravel BS thread, but how bout a section dedicated to just that? We have one for LT and solid axles, why not for MT? Or is there a reason we dont have one?
Old 10-25-2012, 10:30 PM   #4
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
So a midtravel BS thread but with no BS?
Old 10-25-2012, 10:30 PM   #5
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

A MT section would be pretty much the same as the LT section.
Old 10-25-2012, 10:31 PM   #6
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinramsay View Post
didn't see that; thanks for the reiteration...

what would go in the mid travel section that isn't already covered in the "suspension" section?
Old 10-25-2012, 10:33 PM   #7
DerpWerx Fab

LT:coilovers,shocks,UCA's, LCA's, leaf packs, bumps, glass, caging, etc
MT:coilovers,shocks,UCA's,LCA's,leaf packs, bumps, glass

Pretty much same thing, no?
Old 10-25-2012, 10:35 PM   #8
Who needs roads?
Taco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
Taco me elmo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post

Most if not almost all MT setups are running stock LCA and leaf packs.

So NO.
Old 10-25-2012, 10:38 PM   #9
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco me elmo View Post

So NO.
Alot of people have stock length aftermarket LCA's and 3" leaf packs on their MT
Old 10-25-2012, 10:41 PM   #10
ɔoɯq

BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Alot of people have stock length aftermarket LCA's and 3" leaf packs on their MT
still not the same thing.
Old 10-25-2012, 10:42 PM   #11
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
still not the same thing.
My bad so the MT section would have less than the LT section? Lol
Old 10-25-2012, 10:50 PM   #12
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
I heard that SingleCabGuy said that jumping his MT suspension is ok and doesnt need LT

Old 10-26-2012, 05:21 AM   #13
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
I like the idea, I have been curiously looking at going midtravel and it's pretty tedious/difficult sifting out the long travel stuff to find midtravel info.
Old 10-26-2012, 06:27 AM   #14

Quote:
A MT section would be pretty much the same as the LT section.
So wouldnt the LT section be the same as the suspension thread? Midtravel stuff is kinda cluttered between the LT and suspension sections

Quote:
didn't see that; thanks for the reiteration...

what would go in the mid travel section that isn't already covered in the "suspension" section?
I was thinking it would organize everything more because theres midtravel stuff posted in the LT section and suspension section.

Quote:

Yes but a lot of LT people are running completely different setups no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco me elmo View Post

So NO.
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
I like the idea, I have been curiously looking at going midtravel and it's pretty tedious/difficult sifting out the long travel stuff to find midtravel info.
^^^^this is why we need one i think. Shits posted everywhere haha