Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

Vote to add Marcel's pictar to the smiley list?

View Poll Results: Add it?
Yes 50 57.47%
No 25 28.74%
ATRAC 31 35.63%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-08-2012, 08:46 PM   #1
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Vote to add Marcel's pictar to the smiley list?

Discuss.
Old 11-08-2012, 08:52 PM   #2
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
I need one of those for personal use
Old 11-08-2012, 08:55 PM   #3
kamehameha is one of the sharper tools in the shedkamehameha is one of the sharper tools in the shedkamehameha is one of the sharper tools in the shedkamehameha is one of the sharper tools in the shedkamehameha is one of the sharper tools in the shedkamehameha is one of the sharper tools in the shedkamehameha is one of the sharper tools in the shedkamehameha is one of the sharper tools in the shedkamehameha is one of the sharper tools in the shedkamehameha is one of the sharper tools in the shedkamehameha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
kamehameha's Tacoma Gallery
lol the android bot on crack
Old 11-08-2012, 08:56 PM   #4
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamehameha View Post
lol the android bot on crack
It reminds me of BrokenTusk aka Marcel
Old 11-08-2012, 09:01 PM   #5
When Hell Freezes Over I'll Ski There Too
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate
Name: Rob I
Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
I voted for it cause it makes me laugh but SERIOUSLY Marcel!!! You have got to stop blowing shit up with it!!!!!

I will BLOW YOUR SHIT UP WITH FAT PEOPLE

If you dont stop!!
Old 11-08-2012, 09:07 PM   #9
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Ghey
Hey now, this thread is about Marcel, not you Peter....
Old 11-08-2012, 09:07 PM   #11
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Hey now, this thread is about Marcel, not you Peter....
I'll kill you first half blood
Old 11-08-2012, 09:08 PM   #12
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
YES

YES
YES

THIS WASNT ORIGINALLY HIM

BUT NOW IT IS

YES
Once is funny
Twice is funny
Three times is even funny
BUT 10,000 times...not so much
Old 11-08-2012, 09:08 PM   #13
JabbaJabbaJabba
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
I'd use it. But wtf will it be called?
Old 11-08-2012, 09:08 PM   #14

Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Epileptic Marcel
Old 11-08-2012, 09:09 PM   #15
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
I'd use it. But wtf will it be called?
:marcel:

Old 11-08-2012, 09:10 PM   #16
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Can we shrink it half-ish to make it look more High def and less like a siezure on everyones screen?

Matches my exitement. Perfectly
Old 11-08-2012, 09:11 PM   #17
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You'd be doing me a favour mate..
Old 11-08-2012, 09:14 PM   #19
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Wait, how come everyone has a smiley btu me?
Old 11-08-2012, 09:16 PM   #20
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
*Mudblood