Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

Buy/ Sell/ Trade

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2006, 12:00 AM   #1
dibsen is on a distinguished road

dibsen's Tacoma Gallery
Buy/ Sell/ Trade

I noticed that this part of the forum was bringin it a little weak. Not much action going on. When I found the forum I was hopen' to make some frinds and score some smokin deals @ friendly prices for the Taco.

Is it because there just isn't a big aftr market for our truck? Or maybe they just come nice from the factory and everyone is content with what they got, or poor like in my case.

Old 11-25-2006, 12:14 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
I think once our member numbers get higher, there'll be more action going on in the B/S/T forum. I'll mention the latest posts there in the next e-mail bulletin I send out to all the members.

Old 11-25-2006, 03:54 PM   #3
dibsen is on a distinguished road

dibsen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
I think once our member numbers get higher, there'll be more action going on in the B/S/T forum. I'll mention the latest posts there in the next e-mail bulletin I send out to all the members.
maybe once people start noticing the window stickers (wich by the way I need one) we can help expand the site.

What do you think about T-shirts? I'd pay $10 for one, just an idea.

Old 11-25-2006, 03:58 PM   #4
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dibsen View Post
maybe once people start noticing the window stickers (wich by the way I need one) we can help expand the site.

What do you think about T-shirts? I'd pay $10 for one, just an idea.
Yeah I might do t-shirts as well but they'd have to look cool and be something you'd wanna wear anyways.

Everyone with 2 or more good posts will be getting a TW decal sticker (free, btw )...just waiting on the guy to actually ship them to me!!

Closed Thread