Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

WE NEED SUB-FORUMS

Old 01-02-2013, 08:27 PM   #1
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery
Wink WE NEED SUB-FORUMS

when i was a ford ranger driver, on rangerpowersports.com they separated the generations of the trucks differently to make searching more efficient. for example: if i wanted to check out lighting specific to first gen, i would click the sub-forum under first gen marked "lighting". within this sub-forum would be all the threads about it specific to first gens.

same with different engines, so 2.4L, 2.7L and 3.4L would be separate sub-forums within the first gen forum. i think many users would agree, it's difficult to search for general things like "lighting," without having to either hugely limit yourself to what people may have posted in the 1st gen forum or have to wonder thru countless 2nd gen threads in the lighting forum to find your question for a first gen. i tend to use the all forums search because the info you may need isn't always where you would expect to find it.

also i think there should be an electronics forum, because there's really more you can do to these trucks than just lighting and audio/video