Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

Mandatory Title Description / Pics in For Sale Section

Old 08-19-2007, 03:12 AM   #1
amocaT is on a distinguished road

amocaT's Tacoma Gallery
Mandatory Title Description / Pics in For Sale Section

Man, I'm so tired of seeing post titles "I have a question..." in the For Sale section! Anywhere really. However... My suggestion only applies to the For Sale section. If you decide for mandatory descriptive titles everywhere else, well, that's just a bonus.

So, please implement some type of Mandatory Title / Description AND PHOTOS in For Sale Section.

In this day and age of cheap digital cameras and cell phones most everyone has one of the other. Photos are not a problem.

Thanks.
Old 08-19-2007, 03:39 AM   #2
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Ditto.
Old 08-19-2007, 12:52 PM   #3
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
I definitely think that pictures are a must.

If you see a thread that needs to be moved to an appropriate forum, let tcBob or I know in a PM or email. We will be more than happy to keep things organized and help others out.

Bob, will have to comment on the rest.
Old 08-19-2007, 01:39 PM   #4
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
If you see a thread that needs to be moved to an appropriate forum, let tcBob or I know in a PM or email. We will be more than happy to keep things organized and help others out.
Don't forget about me.
Old 08-19-2007, 02:55 PM   #5
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
Even better, there's a red triangle on the top-right of each post. Just hit that to report it and all the mods (me, Banshee, and 007) will get an e-mail bout it.
Old 08-19-2007, 04:25 PM   #6
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
Even better, there's a red triangle on the top-right of each post. Just hit that to report it and all the mods (me, Banshee, and 007) will get an e-mail bout it.
...and now for things that Mark didn't know.
Old 08-19-2007, 07:43 PM   #7

amocaT's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks.
Old 08-19-2007, 07:46 PM   #8

amocaT's Tacoma Gallery
Just noticed the sticky. THANK YOU! Man you guys are fast!
Old 08-19-2007, 07:48 PM   #9
coreyredken is on a distinguished road

coreyredken's Tacoma Gallery
So... why are Banshee and 007... so special? How fair is that? LOL
Old 08-19-2007, 07:51 PM   #10
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreyredken View Post
So... why are Banshee and 007... so special? How fair is that? LOL
They're moderators...preventing chaos from breakin out!
Old 08-19-2007, 07:59 PM   #11
coreyredken is on a distinguished road

coreyredken's Tacoma Gallery
Oh dear God... now I feel like I'm in first grade with teacher pets... when the teacher leaves the room.. she/he picks the pet to take names of the kids who are talking or misbehaving... lol.. takes me back..
Old 08-19-2007, 08:04 PM   #12
Gringo Bandito

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh dear God... now I feel like I'm in first grade with teacher pets... when the teacher leaves the room.. she/he picks the pet to take names of the kids who are talking or misbehaving... lol.. takes me back..
We only have 2, some forums have like 20+ mods! (granted, they have more members)
Old 08-20-2007, 05:01 AM   #13
I dub thee malicious!

Quote:
Yes, but you guys are a better class than all the rest!