Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

Top of the page

Old 01-29-2013, 08:36 PM   #1
I doughnut belong here.
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
Top of the page

Let me start off with, I know there is a ' Top ' button on the very very bottom of the page.

I think if you could add it to the box, it would be beneficial.
It would save time for those who use it, and increase the number of people that do use it.

Like so:

Old 01-29-2013, 08:38 PM   #2
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
I honestly never knew it was there..
Old 01-29-2013, 08:40 PM   #3
I doughnut belong here.
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It actually is a pretty awesome feature, but it is completely neglected because of it's location. If my goal is to get to the top of the page, why would I continue scrolling down farther?
Old 01-29-2013, 08:43 PM   #4
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Why would you want a top button, at the top? Isnt that kind of redundant?
Old 01-29-2013, 08:44 PM   #5
I doughnut belong here.

It takes you to the top of the webpage Joe.

facepalm.jpeg
Old 01-29-2013, 08:45 PM   #6
Gus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Gus 524's Tacoma Gallery
Use google Crome and get the extension that allows you to do this. Can't rember the name of it something like top of page or something like that. I can tell you when I'm back on my computer tomorrow if you want.
Old 01-29-2013, 08:47 PM   #7
I doughnut belong here.

I use google chrome, and I would greatly appreciate the extension name when you do get home. Thanks Justin!
Old 01-29-2013, 08:48 PM   #8
I got fisted

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipreferwater View Post
It takes you to the top of the webpage Joe.

facepalm.jpeg
I just use my fingers and scroll.. To each there own i guess..lol
Old 01-29-2013, 08:48 PM   #9
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I never use the top button but I also didn't know the " first unread " button existed for the first 2 years I was on TW

can't hurt
Old 01-29-2013, 08:51 PM   #10
AWESOME MEMBER
Conman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
Conman117's Tacoma Gallery
There's a first unread button?

EDIT: FOUND IT!
Old 01-29-2013, 08:54 PM   #11
I doughnut belong here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I never use the top button but I also didn't know the " first unread " button existed for the first 2 years I was on TW

can't hurt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conman117 View Post
There's a first unread button?

EDIT: FOUND IT!
If the thread is on the main page, you also can click inside the square of the thread name, and it will take you to the same result I believe. (Don't click the text)
Old 01-29-2013, 08:55 PM   #12
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If the thread is on the main page, you also can click inside the square of the thread name, and it will take you to the same result I believe. (Don't click the text)
Yep ^
Old 01-29-2013, 09:03 PM   #13
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
I just use my fingers and scroll.. To each there own i guess..lol
What's wrong with using <CTRL><HOME>?
Old 01-29-2013, 09:06 PM   #14
I doughnut belong here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
What's wrong with using <CTRL><HOME>?
Although a great tip, if the top button is unheard of, I highly doubt ctrl home is known. Also, it wouldn't work for people using mobile phones. A lot of members use their mobile phones on TW daily, tapatalk is an option but I never played with it and I haven't read that the majority of TW uses it either.
Old 01-29-2013, 09:08 PM   #15
AWESOME MEMBER
Conman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
Conman117's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Didn't know about the click inside the box thing. Thanks!
Old 01-29-2013, 09:17 PM   #16

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Although a great tip, if the top button is unheard of, I highly doubt ctrl home is known. Also, it wouldn't work for people using mobile phones. A lot of members use their mobile phones on TW daily, tapatalk is an option but I never played with it and I haven't read that the majority of TW uses it either.
Tapatalk is way better than the mobile skin IMO
Old 01-30-2013, 08:50 PM   #17
I doughnut belong here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Tapatalk is way better than the mobile skin IMO
I'll give it a try.

Also hope to get that extension from the poster that mentioned it.
Old 01-31-2013, 09:26 PM   #18
Gus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Gus 524's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I use google chrome, and I would greatly appreciate the extension name when you do get home. Thanks Justin!
Sorry for the long reply. The name of the extension is called scroll to top button.