Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

Is there a "photos" thread?

Old 02-01-2013, 08:28 PM   #1
JpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant future
Law Enforcement:
JpAdct's Tacoma Gallery
Is there a "photos" thread?

I have been looking for a designated forum within TW for all of the photo request threads, but I am not seeing one. I am a member of other forums (Jeep, past life) where they had a sub-forum for all of the picture threads. They weren't spread throughout the main forum, they were all consolidated. Do we have this at TW? If not, is it possible? Just like we have a "suspension" section, we could have a "photo request" section. Then anybody that was requesting to see, for example, "black DC SB with 3 inches of lift" could start a thread in this designated photo request section. I found that it made photo searching much easier because they were all in the same thread/sub-forum. Not sure what it would be called but you know what I mean. It is difficult to search for these types of threads on TW because they are all spread out, and people use too many key words (i.e. photo, pic, pics, pictures, "lets see", etc). Thanks for your consideration. This truly is a great site!!! Thanks for all you do.
Chad
Old 02-01-2013, 08:31 PM   #2
New Tacoma 0wner!!!
TreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TreeFortRichard's Tacoma Gallery
well if you click tacoma photos at the top and select gallery it will take you to the gallery...and then on the top right of the gallery you can search for items such as "suspension"

but it's not nearly as detailed or convenient as your suggestion...