LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

Tapatalk Adds?

Old 02-06-2013, 05:57 PM   #21
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Nope. Just checked. Tapatalk Version 2.4.11 on motorola razr maxx android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
Old 02-06-2013, 06:05 PM   #22
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

And whats weird is if i go over to a different forum i dont see any ads with the little blue arrow. Only tw
Old 02-06-2013, 06:09 PM   #24
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Looks like Bob can shut them down

http://support.tapatalk.com/threads/why.16572/
Just saw that by reading the ad. Its still bs
Old 02-06-2013, 06:10 PM   #25
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
Just saw that by reading the ad. Its still bs
not following
Old 02-06-2013, 06:12 PM   #26
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
they aint' coming from me

Quote:

thanks let me see what I can do to stop them
Old 02-06-2013, 06:15 PM   #27
Look away, I'm hideous!

Quote:

Hopefully. It would be appreciated.
If i wanted to read about fords, i would go to a ford forum
Old 02-06-2013, 06:16 PM   #28
Look away, I'm hideous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
they aint' coming from me

thanks let me see what I can do to stop them
thank you!
Old 02-06-2013, 06:25 PM   #29
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Bob,

What the ad says
Old 02-06-2013, 08:23 PM   #30
HossNFross Per "Oz"

Air Force:
Ads are gone
Edit: never mind
Old 02-07-2013, 01:13 AM   #31
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Apparently in the forum owner's dashboard, they enabled the advertisement options by default. I just disabled them. Let me know if the ads are gone now
Old 02-07-2013, 03:46 AM   #32
Look away, I'm hideous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
Apparently in the forum owner's dashboard, they enabled the advertisement options by default. I just disabled them. Let me know if the ads are gone now
Yep the ads look to be gone. Thanks for the quick response in nuking them!
Old 02-07-2013, 07:41 AM   #34
Fish
ABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ABregenzer's Tacoma Gallery

Thanks Bob!