LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

Twitter in Instant Messaging Section?

Old 02-22-2013, 07:03 AM   #1
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Twitter in Instant Messaging Section?

There are several services listed in the Instant Messaging section of the "Edit your Details" User CP page...

I realize Twitter isn't exactly Instant Messaging, but if members are on twitter, it would be nice to have a place where they could put their twitter name in their profile. I thought it might fit best w/ in the IM section.

Just a thought.
Old 02-22-2013, 07:04 AM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Just put a hashtag in front of everything you say, #YOLO
Old 02-22-2013, 07:06 AM   #3
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
#YOLO!!!
Old 02-22-2013, 07:10 AM   #4
cheese'd out of my mind
Tuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tuckerhump's Tacoma Gallery
#Hashtag
Old 02-22-2013, 07:31 AM   #5
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Nooooo #ihatewhenpeoplehashtagthingsoutsideoftwitterorins tagram

#yolo #tacoma #toyota #prerunner #longtravel #4x4 #offroad #a-trac #boobs #spiders #kittens #kittenmittons
Old 02-22-2013, 07:33 AM   #6

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
OK... getting the impression that my question was #stupid. #MyBad #GoingBackInMyHoleNow #Sry #YOLO
Old 02-22-2013, 07:36 AM   #7
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mws4ua View Post
OK... getting the impression that my question was #stupid. #MyBad #GoingBackInMyHoleNow #Sry #YOLO
Lol it wasn't really stupid we're just assholes. I guess you could have a social media thing like the instant messenger link and someone could list their twitter, Facebook, or whatever other site they chose to list.
Old 02-22-2013, 07:38 AM   #8
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtav2002 View Post
Lol it wasn't really stupid we're just assholes. I guess you could have a social media thing like the instant messenger link and someone could list their twitter, Facebook, or whatever other site they chose to list.
My god, so much truth in this statement. Anyway yes we are being anuses but the Bob will come and look at the thread, if there is enough interest he might implement something along the lines of what you are looking for.
Old 02-22-2013, 07:40 AM   #9
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't realize we had that many high schoolers on TW
Old 02-22-2013, 07:42 AM   #10
Certified Mall Crawling Instructor
SwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Name: Steven
SwanksTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
#guiltyascharged.
Old 02-22-2013, 07:42 AM   #11
cheese'd out of my mind
Tuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tuckerhump's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post

Preparing for #highschoolreunion
Old 02-22-2013, 07:43 AM   #12
SwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
#SENIORSTATUS #LEGGO #3MONTHS
Old 02-22-2013, 07:51 AM   #13

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtav2002 View Post
Shocked, SHOCKED, I say, to find that there are assholes lurking on this site!

I just KNOW all of you are all over twitter, whether you admit it or not.

#ClosetTweeters
Old 02-22-2013, 07:53 AM   #14
Firefighter:
@SwAnKiNaToR.
Follow me, i have roughly 50 tweets in 2-3 years ? And those are just replies to people mostly.
Old 02-22-2013, 07:56 AM   #15

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
FWIW.... I made fun of twitter a LOT for a long time. Then a buddy convinced me to join and I now follow a lot of sports and news stuff on twitter... I find it's the easiest way to get a lot of information.

Just saying.
Old 02-22-2013, 07:58 AM   #16
Firefighter:
I just follow girls at my school.
I guess it's cyber creeping? Haha.
Old 02-22-2013, 08:00 AM   #17
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
yeah i used to hate on twitter...now i use it a little, but like you do, i mostly follow sports and news stuff...i think i actually made a twitter when tcBob said he used it to post updates if there was gonna be maintenance, dont think he uses it anymore
Old 02-22-2013, 08:01 AM   #18
Kenny Fuckin Powers

Quote:
Originally Posted by mws4ua View Post
FWIW.... I made fun of twitter a LOT for a long time. Then a buddy convinced me to join and I now follow a lot of sports and news stuff on twitter... I find it's the easiest way to get a lot of information.

Just saying.
Yea I have one but don't really tweet. I use it for a lot of the same. News and the local sports beat writers. And to find out what Snooki had for dinner.
Old 02-22-2013, 08:05 AM   #19
DueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud of

Name: Sean
DueToThe802's Tacoma Gallery
My name is the same on here, ps3, twitter, anything really.
But I don't understand twitter.
Old 02-22-2013, 08:33 AM   #20
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 113tac View Post
yeah i used to hate on twitter...now i use it a little, but like you do, i mostly follow sports and news stuff...i think i actually made a twitter when tcBob said he used it to post updates if there was gonna be maintenance, dont think he uses it anymore
just when the site is down for extended periods of time, which is rare thankfully