Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

maybe there should be a extra mod or two?

View Poll Results: who should be deputy mod?
oz 27 42.19%
other 17 26.56%
potato 26 40.63%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-26-2013, 01:17 AM   #21
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
OZ? iíd be down for OZ being a mod.
Goodbye BGR.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:20 AM   #23
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
Goodbye BGR.
lol. i donít think OZ would give him a perma ban. i think oz loves him to much, but has to hide it so he calls him DB.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:20 AM   #24
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like to see what a potato can do as a moderator.. I bet this place will get cleaned up in no time.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:20 AM   #25
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Oz would never go down without a fight.

Also, I would like to submit my own nomination since I'm on the western side and I'm up ridiculous late every night anyway
Old 02-26-2013, 01:21 AM   #26
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
lol. i donít think OZ would give him a perma ban. i think oz loves him to much, but has to hide it so he calls him DB.
Everyone calls everyone DB...in the Hockey BS thread at least.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:21 AM   #27
Dirty mall crawler
YotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Forrest
YotaKid62's Tacoma Gallery
I nominate pineapple. Seems he spends more time on here than can be healthy anyways.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:22 AM   #28
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpy Derek View Post
I'd like to see what a potato can do as a moderator.. I bet this place will get cleaned up in no time.
i bet if the other mods got ahold of potato we'd have free fries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
Oz would never go down without a fight.

Also, I would like to submit my own nomination since I'm on the western side and I'm up ridiculous late every night anyway
Old 02-26-2013, 01:22 AM   #29
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
+1 vote for Potato.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/member.php?u=68692
Old 02-26-2013, 01:23 AM   #30
spitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austin
spitfire501's Tacoma Gallery
someone talk Mr 4X4 into in while he is here in NorCal
Old 02-26-2013, 01:24 AM   #31
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaKid62 View Post
I nominate pineapple. Seems he spends more time on here than can be healthy anyways.
I live here

close the door

you're letting the stank out
Old 02-26-2013, 01:27 AM   #32
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
how 'bout acdronin?
Old 02-26-2013, 01:27 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
how 'bout acdronin?
He's old and unstable...can't be trusted.

Old 02-26-2013, 01:29 AM   #34
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
how 'bout acdronin?
think he would also make a good mod.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:30 AM   #35
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
How about a system where mods are changed monthly or even weekly so there is always a mod online
Old 02-26-2013, 01:31 AM   #36
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
He's old and unstable...can't be trusted.

oh christ, that's funny
Old 02-26-2013, 01:31 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacolover55 View Post
How about a system where mods are changed monthly or even weekly so there is always a mod online and one on
Old 02-26-2013, 01:33 AM   #38
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
I nominate 007Tacoma
Old 02-26-2013, 01:34 AM   #39
Cornfed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfox1 View Post
I nominate 007Tacoma
and i nominate that sig
Old 02-26-2013, 01:38 AM   #40
GO VOLS!

Quote:
and i nominate that sig
i nominate the next mod has to have kate upton cat daddy in his sig.