LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

Gallery Link

Old 04-02-2013, 01:00 AM   #1
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Gallery Link

Can we get some type of link in our gallery that will link to the post in TW Live?

Example: I sent in a photo to live 6 months ago, I find the picture in my gallery and click said link and it take me to the TW Live page & Post that is linked to that uploaded image?

I would love this feature.
Old 04-02-2013, 01:07 AM   #2
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
so you want a feature to post a once live pictures to the live thread, again....? long night Marcel?
Yes, horribly long night. Though it's the last for awhiles.

But negative. I want a feature that will link me to the original live upload post. Say for instance:

I posted this in Live:

This here is a direct link too that post:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...ml#post6680781

This is the link to the pic in my gallery:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/s...0/ppuser/36607

On my gallery page, I want a post link for each uploaded picture so I could retrace it to a specific Live post/page.
Old 04-02-2013, 01:13 AM   #3

Quote:
i havent slept for the last 4 nights so i know how you feel. only a couple cat naps here and there

and that explanation helps make more sense. like how you can trace your posts, you want to trace your photo;s.
Ed-zackery.

Because like say this morning, I posted this:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...ml#post6675668

Killing time waiting for a meeting this morning, saw the article, sent er into Live for the rest of you Taco heads, and continued on with my super important day of sleeping till 4pm. At which point I came to work before I finally checked out responses like 12 hours later.

So instead of flipping through pages it'd be nice if there was a direct post link in the gallery.
Old 04-02-2013, 01:14 AM   #4

Quote:
i havent slept for the last 4 nights so i know how you feel. only a couple cat naps here and there

and that explanation helps make more sense. like how you can trace your posts, you want to trace your photo;s.
Also, the hell are you not sleeping for? At least I have an excuse
Old 04-02-2013, 01:32 AM   #5

Might I suggest knocking yourself out with a frying pan? Going on a youtube video spree? Find a gun and rob a frog of all his tadpoles? Eat a gummy bear? Maybe two?
Old 04-02-2013, 01:33 AM   #6

Quote:
At this point, no rational or logical reason. just my mind is not shutting off.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...ml#post6660758
You got robbed?!?! Whats missing??
Old 04-02-2013, 01:34 AM   #7

Quote:
i have medicine for it, but shook that off several months ago and i know if i go back, itll be another struggle to get off. So until then, ill just get exhausted, drink coffee and let time heal.
Smart, I took sleep aids once, I felt worse afterwards.
Old 04-02-2013, 01:39 AM   #8

Quote:
it took me a few years to get off them like this. gonna keep it that way.

my sanity. clearly.
Ouch, a few years.. maybe I got lucky then? I was on ambien for a month, maybe my constant sleep schedule switching actually worked to my advantage.

You lost your sanity long before I ever met you.
Old 04-02-2013, 01:45 AM   #9

Quote:
yup. glad to be off it. i am not a morning person, never have been. but that shit started making me and afternoon-evening person. i would be out for 10 hours at a time. way too much.

and look at me. its almost 2 AM and i am wide awake. i only slept for 2-3 hours last night. i should be conked out on the couch at least but nope. wide awake.
Dude, it's almost 3, aren't you in my time zone? And jesus I'm not a morning person either but 10 hours?? That doesn't sound very good.
Old 04-02-2013, 01:57 AM   #11

Quote:
hence why i am staying away from that shit! haha no, im in pacific time.

you ever use matlab? The most irritating thing is it isnt bacd when i run it in dual monitor set up to run codes in one window and change between the main and command window as each are on different screens. now i cant do it thanks to some assholes.
Matlab? Never heard of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
sleep aids don't do shit but make you groggy as fuck the next morning
Theres a natural thing I use called "Brewing some god damn tea" to relax a bit before bed sometimes.
Old 04-02-2013, 02:38 AM   #12

Quote:
solving software. basically can do any math. but it isnt forgiving, as computers normal arent. just a pain to use.
Sooo.... It's like a smartass calculator?? Whats the point of it? What are you using it to solve?
Old 04-02-2013, 08:52 AM   #13
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
Can we get some type of link in our gallery that will link to the post in TW Live?

Example: I sent in a photo to live 6 months ago, I find the picture in my gallery and click said link and it take me to the TW Live page & Post that is linked to that uploaded image?

I would love this feature.
there's a quick way to find the post from the gallery page. it's not quite as simple as clicking a link but it's easy.

see in this gallery page url: http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/318630/cat/500/ppuser/36607
the number after "photo" is 318630

you can enter that number into the search box for the forum and it'll find the live post. it may find other random posts that happen to have that number in it too
Old 04-02-2013, 11:24 AM   #14

Did not know you could do that. Learned something new.

Thx Bob.