LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

Question, not suggestion...

Old 04-25-2013, 05:30 PM   #1
White and Nerdy
theTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jacob
theTupper's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to theTupper Send a message via Skype™ to theTupper
Question, not suggestion...

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask or if I overlooked the information somewhere...

Could you please tell me what the regulations for sig image size is for TW? Some other forum communities I've been a part of had size limits ( in pixels ) so the screen real estate wasn't dominated by sigs. Is there such a thing in place? I'd like to make sure that as I'm creating sigs for members, the images fit the guidelines.

Thanks a ton!
Old 04-25-2013, 05:40 PM   #2
Get off your horse and drink your milk.
teamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant future

teamamerica's Tacoma Gallery
"Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 500 by 250 pixels or 15.0 KB (whichever is smaller)."
Old 04-25-2013, 05:46 PM   #3
White and Nerdy
theTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamamerica View Post
"Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 500 by 250 pixels or 15.0 KB (whichever is smaller)."
Right...should have clarified...

That limit is for images hosted by the forum's server. I was wondering specifically about images hosted elsewhere.
Old 04-26-2013, 03:21 AM   #4
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Height limit is 300 pixels

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sit...ure-sizes.html
Old 04-26-2013, 01:23 PM   #5
White and Nerdy
Excellent. That's what I was looking for. Figured it must exist somewhere. Thank you for pointing it out for me.

:-)