Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

Sorting by replies

Old 07-30-2013, 12:18 AM   #2
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
So you can sort thread by views, replies, ratings, and name.

Can we sort them by which ones we have replied in?
Welcome to Tacomaworld. You can set your profile settings to subscribe to threads you reply to automatically. They then will show up in your control panel whne there is recent activity. Also at the bar at the top you can click the drop down of subscriptions. At the bottom you can view ALL subscriptions.
Old 07-30-2013, 12:19 AM   #3
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Welcome to Tacomaworld. You can set your profile settings to subscribe to threads you reply to automatically. They then will show up in your control panel whne there is recent activity. Also at the bar at the top you can click the drop down of subscriptions. At the bottom you can view ALL subscriptions.
Oh shut up Ben haha I know that.

But for instance I could go into the build thread area. Sort by the ones I've replied and find the thread.

Just a thought.

Now gtfo
Old 09-05-2013, 03:19 PM   #4
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Oh shut up Ben haha I know that.

But for instance I could go into the build thread area. Sort by the ones I've replied and find the thread.

Just a thought.

Now gtfo
Use the Advanced Search.

Enter your username in the "User Name" box and then select the "Builds" section in "Search in Forum(s)".

It will give you every thread you've replied to or started in that forum.

You can also select "Show Results As: posts" and the results will be your actual posts instead of a list of threads.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sea...archid=9972251