Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

Thread un-subscription confirmation

Old 07-30-2013, 12:56 AM   #1
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Thread un-subscription confirmation

One Bob, sir

is there a way to add a confirmation/question page to the unsubscription process?

I keep pressing "unsubscribe" instead of the "last reply" button on my phone/tablet and it unsubscribes me right away.... half the time i can remember what thread i just unsubbed to, half the time I won't realize it till I need that thread
Old 07-30-2013, 01:45 AM   #2
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
me too....
Old 07-30-2013, 01:51 AM   #3
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Unsubbed.
Old 07-30-2013, 03:41 AM   #4
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
I find it annoying that I get any notification the I unsubbed. I really wouldn't want something eles for my phone to load when I'm trying to unsubscribe from a thread.
Old 07-30-2013, 12:17 PM   #5
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrdSurgie View Post
I find it annoying that I get any notification the I unsubbed. I really wouldn't want something eles for my phone to load when I'm trying to unsubscribe from a thread.
I'm thinking just a confirmation page, like when you sub to a thread....

I just unsubbed accidentally from the banned memorial thrice today
Old 07-30-2013, 08:08 PM   #6
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post

the would end up being 3 page chages for unsubcribing from the thread. one confirmation, one page saying that we unsubbed, and another reloading the control panel.

That would be very annoying if you were going to unsubscribe from several threads.
Old 07-30-2013, 08:10 PM   #7
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
I do the same, i'm like fack what thread did i un-sub to!
Old 07-30-2013, 08:12 PM   #8
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
is there a way to turn off autosub when you post? i get tired of seeing ur garb posts in my subscribed list.

f u pineapple humper.
Old 07-30-2013, 08:20 PM   #9
revised
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipreferwater View Post
is there a way to turn off autosub when you post? i get tired of seeing ur garb posts in my subscribed list.

f u pineapple humper.

yes there is
Old 07-30-2013, 08:27 PM   #10
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
o.o how
Old 07-30-2013, 08:33 PM   #11
revised
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipreferwater View Post
o.o how
control panel, edit options.
Old 07-31-2013, 02:55 PM   #13
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Sometimes I do it ten times a day. Only since I've gotten the latest update on my phone though, for some reason.
Old 08-05-2013, 05:49 PM   #15

Quote:
Just unsubbed from three different threads front my phone glitching out......
and I unsubbed from the discussion thread and had to look for it

travesties abound
Old 08-05-2013, 07:00 PM   #16
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
THE ONE BOB HAS FORSAKEN ME

ALL HOPE IS LOST
No....he has ignored you. Big difference from "forsaken".....
Old 08-05-2013, 07:25 PM   #17
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
and I unsubbed from the discussion thread and had to look for it

travesties abound
Just unsubscribed from the wtf thread trying to click on this thread!
Old 08-08-2013, 04:25 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
No....he has ignored you. Big difference from "forsaken".....
THATS NOT BETTER
Old 08-15-2013, 02:40 PM   #19
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
not sure if it's my phone, I don't normally get on TW with it, but I keep losing threads somehow. Only started doing this recently as I began using Tapatalk. Could this be the source of the problem?
Old 08-15-2013, 02:42 PM   #20
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
One Bob, sir

is there a way to add a confirmation/question page to the unsubscription process?

I keep pressing "unsubscribe" instead of the "last reply" button on my phone/tablet and it unsubscribes me right away.... half the time i can remember what thread i just unsubbed to, half the time I won't realize it till I need that thread
waaaa waaaa waaaa waaaa