LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

Make "Trucks For Sale" A Separate Category

Old 10-03-2013, 09:09 PM   #1
STOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to all
STOCKTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Make "Trucks For Sale" A Separate Category

In the Buy/Sell/Trade section can we get a separate category specifically for "Trucks For Sale". I/E. "1st Gen Trucks For Sale", "2nd Gen Trucks For Sale"

The way it is now it is difficult to weed through all of the parts for sale to specifically find a truck that is for sale.

Thanks for your time.
Old 02-21-2014, 10:44 AM   #2
NerdAlert is on a distinguished road
NerdAlert's Tacoma Gallery
I just came to this forum section to post the exact same suggestion.

+1!
Old 03-09-2014, 12:36 AM   #3
LuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
LuckyCharms's Tacoma Gallery
+1
Old 03-20-2014, 11:50 AM   #4
toyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
toyodajeff's Tacoma Gallery
Yep, would be nice to have this.
Old 03-20-2014, 12:01 PM   #5
ramonortiz55 is a jewel in the roughramonortiz55 is a jewel in the roughramonortiz55 is a jewel in the roughramonortiz55 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Ramon
ramonortiz55's Tacoma Gallery
I agree.

I have been looking for a 1st gen built truck for off roading.