Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

Tacoma World Dark Skin

Old 04-19-2014, 10:04 PM   #1
replica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
replica9000's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma World Dark Skin

For those of us who like forums with a dark theme:
http://userstyles.org/styles/100584/tacoma-world-dark

Tested on Firefox v22 on Linux / Firefox v28 on WinXP with the Stylish extension.

Tested on Chrome v35 on Windows 7 by neonlazer

Old 04-19-2014, 10:39 PM   #2
Resident Jackass
SoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: steven
SoutheastTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Racist. Ban.
Old 04-20-2014, 05:17 AM   #3
Banned
quantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shed
quantum's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoutheastTaco View Post
Racist. Ban.
^this. and subbed for later use
Old 04-20-2014, 06:25 AM   #5
replica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Codder View Post
Nice. appears to match my Blackfox V2-Blue.
But still tryin' to get off this XP machine.
Maybe when I get everything x-ferred to my Win 7 machine, I'll give it a try.
Just noticed most of my other skins are no longer compatible with the newest Firefox

CC
Works fine for me in WinXP and Firefox 28.
Old 04-20-2014, 07:22 AM   #6
Native Son
Cape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack
Cape Codder's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by replica9000 View Post
Works fine for me in WinXP and Firefox 28.
I'm sure it does, it's a forum skin.
I was referring to my firefox skins no longer being compatible.
Also, just tryin to stop using XP on the web, due to MicroSoft's "end of support".
I really like your skin though, nice job.

CC
Old 04-20-2014, 08:07 AM   #7
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-20-2014, 08:24 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Codder View Post
I'm sure it does, it's a forum skin.
I was referring to my firefox skins no longer being compatible.
Also, just tryin to stop using XP on the web, due to MicroSoft's "end of support".
I really like your skin though, nice job.

CC
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
Thank You
Old 05-03-2014, 05:47 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
OK... now how do I turn it off?
You can't, it's permanent!

Go to your Add-ons > UserStyles and disable or remove the skin.
Old 05-03-2014, 05:49 PM   #11
Mudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Lefty
Mudfinger's Tacoma Gallery
I like it, I'm using it right now. Thanks, OP!
Old 05-26-2014, 11:32 AM   #13
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
As you know, we're converting the site soon to some newer software. I'm thinking of making the default theme dark, and making a light theme optional for all users. This theme OP created is very easy on the eyes
Old 05-26-2014, 11:50 AM   #15
Banned
quantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shed
quantum's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
As you know, we're converting the site soon to some newer software. I'm thinking of making the default theme dark, and making a light theme optional for all users. This theme OP created is very easy on the eyes
Old 05-26-2014, 11:53 AM   #16
007Taco
Brian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Don't ask!
Brian007Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Awesome!
Old 05-26-2014, 11:59 AM   #17
Eat right, be fit, die anyway
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
zacharypaul89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
don't change a thing! it's perfect just the way it is!!!
x2

Old 05-26-2014, 10:00 PM   #18
(-1)^(1/2)
kasnerd is one of the sharper tools in the shedkasnerd is one of the sharper tools in the shedkasnerd is one of the sharper tools in the shedkasnerd is one of the sharper tools in the shedkasnerd is one of the sharper tools in the shedkasnerd is one of the sharper tools in the shedkasnerd is one of the sharper tools in the shedkasnerd is one of the sharper tools in the shedkasnerd is one of the sharper tools in the shedkasnerd is one of the sharper tools in the shedkasnerd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
kasnerd's Tacoma Gallery
So newer version on vBulletin or migration to another platform? Do it! x3
Old 05-26-2014, 10:06 PM   #19
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma World Dark Skin

I like the dark theme. Easier to read on a phone for sure
Old 05-26-2014, 11:11 PM   #20
(-1)^(1/2)
kasnerd is one of the sharper tools in the shedkasnerd is one of the sharper tools in the shedkasnerd is one of the sharper tools in the shedkasnerd is one of the sharper tools in the shedkasnerd is one of the sharper tools in the shedkasnerd is one of the sharper tools in the shedkasnerd is one of the sharper tools in the shedkasnerd is one of the sharper tools in the shedkasnerd is one of the sharper tools in the shedkasnerd is one of the sharper tools in the shedkasnerd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
kasnerd's Tacoma Gallery
FWITW: http://userstyles.org/styles/101929/tacomaworld-com

Just made this, if ya like...cool! If there is a problem, let me know!