LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

SITE ISSUE - opening new window

Old 05-29-2009, 01:40 PM   #1
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Red
07tacoark's Tacoma Gallery
SITE ISSUE - opening new window

so when i click on a thread to open in another window (holdin the cntrl button).... it tries to open in my current window.

this is not cool

is anyone else havin this problem??

EDIT- been doin this for over a month now
Old 05-29-2009, 01:48 PM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
It does it while I'm on my netbook, but not on any other computer.

Edit, it actually opens in a new tab and also in the current window. When I add a mouse, the netbook operates correctly.
Old 05-29-2009, 02:26 PM   #3
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
It does it while I'm on my netbook, but not on any other computer.

Edit, it actually opens in a new tab and also in the current window. When I add a mouse, the netbook operates correctly.
it used to not do this, whats the deal? is there somethin yall can do to fix this issue? it really gets on my nerves

i use firefox and it wasnt an issue til about a month or so ago
Old 05-29-2009, 02:29 PM   #4
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I think it is your computer. Are you using a laptop touchpad?
Old 05-29-2009, 02:31 PM   #5
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07tacoark View Post
it used to not do this, whats the deal? is there somethin yall can do to fix this issue? it really gets on my nerves

i use firefox and it wasnt an issue til about a month or so ago

WILL!!!!!!!!! thats about the same time huh??? damn new mods and lack of skilz!
Old 05-29-2009, 02:33 PM   #6
ridin dirty

Quote:
I think it is your computer. Are you using a laptop touchpad?
dell labtop. but ive always used this computer for this site.

like i said... this issue came up about a month or so ago... why is it happenin now??

what the hell did u mods do??? assholes! why me?! this is a targeted attack isnt it?!!
Old 05-29-2009, 02:34 PM   #7
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NetMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
if you are using IE, i am pretty sure that there is a setting for where new links will open to.

EDIT:
ah yes,
Tools -> Internet Options
General Tab
Tabs -> Settings
lots of options there
Old 05-29-2009, 02:36 PM   #8
ridin dirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAmonkey View Post
if you are using IE, i am pretty sure that there is a setting for where new links will open to.
i stated earlier that i use firefox... not IE
Old 05-29-2009, 02:37 PM   #9
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NetMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i stated earlier that i use firefox... not IE
Fail to read for me
Old 05-29-2009, 02:40 PM   #10
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
WILL!!!!!!!!! thats about the same time huh??? damn new mods and lack of skilz!
he'll figure it out eventually...I hope.

Quote:
dell labtop. but ive always used this computer for this site.

like i said... this issue came up about a month or so ago... why is it happenin now??

what the hell did u mods do??? assholes! why me?! this is a targeted attack isnt it?!!
yes, we are targeting you. When you release the photos, we will put your computer back.
Old 05-29-2009, 02:45 PM   #11
ridin dirty

Quote:
he'll figure it out eventually...I hope.

yes, we are targeting you. When you release the photos, we will put your computer back.
son of a bitch! i knew it!!

i tell u what... if u fix my errors, i will release a photo when i find one that is suitable for the likin