Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

my "halftime" speech

Old 12-21-2009, 08:45 AM   #41
LostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
LostRebel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
A Dr. can also help with that.
Tried it. Didn't work. Hmmm. You aren't trying to play doctor with me, are you?
Old 12-21-2009, 08:45 AM   #42
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostRebel View Post
Tried it. Didn't work. Hmmm. Are aren't trying to play doctor with me, are you?
No!
Old 12-21-2009, 08:48 AM   #43
LostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
No!
But I'm so close to a cure.
Old 12-21-2009, 08:59 AM   #44
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
STOP IT! I will BAN you!
Old 12-21-2009, 09:00 AM   #45
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Keep going, almost there! He wont ban you........
Old 12-21-2009, 09:01 AM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
Keep going, almost there! He wont ban you........
YES I WILL!!!.....well......not really......i guess.....
Old 12-21-2009, 09:08 AM   #47
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
YES I WILL!!!.....well......not really......i guess.....
You scared him away! See what you did you big mean mod.
Old 12-21-2009, 09:11 AM   #48
Quote:
You scared him away! See what you did you big mean mod.
I wasn't scared. Lunch just arrrived!
Old 12-21-2009, 09:11 AM   #49
Afwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: B-52 Crew Chief/ Ground Radio MX/ LC-
Name: Matt
Afwrestler1986's Tacoma Gallery
Shenanigans.

Old 12-21-2009, 09:12 AM   #51

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I wasn't scared. Lunch just arrrived!

4 more you can do eeettt!

Back on topic though..
Old 12-21-2009, 09:13 AM   #52
Quote:
4 more you can do eeettt!

Back on topic though..
I don't want to pollute this thread. That would be post whoring.
Old 12-21-2009, 09:14 AM   #53
Afwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I would agree that some things get taken a bit out of control, and I have never asked a question that wasn't answered quickly.
Old 12-21-2009, 09:15 AM   #54
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome! but you still like donuts copper.....
Old 12-21-2009, 09:15 AM   #55

Quote:
I don't want to pollute this thread. That would be post whoring.
Post whore.......WHERE?
Old 12-21-2009, 09:38 AM   #56
The dog did it...I swear!
OffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Location: High Desert... land of junipers, sage brush, and lava rock
OffroadToy's Tacoma Gallery
Great thread...alot of good advice. I'm actually amazed that the moderation is so lenient here. The membership is very lucky to have a place like this to call home and needs to respect it and not take advantage of a good thing.
I felt bad that I had to tell a new guy a while back to search for a certain thing. I'm not too good at these computers... don't know how to post a link to a thread. Is there any instructions here on how to do it?
Anyway, this is by far the best Toyota Forum and I'm glad to be part of it.
Old 12-21-2009, 09:41 AM   #57

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OffroadToy View Post
Great thread...alot of good advice. I'm actually amazed that the moderation is so lenient here. The membership is very lucky to have a place like this to call home and needs to respect it and not take advantage of a good thing.
I felt bad that I had to tell a new guy a while back to search for a certain thing. I'm not too good at these computers... don't know how to post a link to a thread. Is there any instructions here on how to do it?
Anyway, this is by far the best Toyota Forum and I'm glad to be part of it.
Just copy the link in your browser and paste it in the thread.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/new...eply&p=1238462
Old 12-21-2009, 10:55 AM   #58
Lunch is over and I had time to think about the problem of threads going off-topic through the fault of post whores. I thought to myself, WWTFD (What Would TigerFan Do) if he had a dilemma similar to mine. So, with that in mind, and in the spirit of this thread, I shamelessly move one post closer to getting a better member.
Old 12-21-2009, 10:56 AM   #59
Wait for it ...
Old 12-21-2009, 10:58 AM   #60

Shameless.