Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2008, 09:12 AM   #21
Sir Anal Loin of Beef
Dcrooks84 has a spectacular aura aboutDcrooks84 has a spectacular aura about

Dcrooks84's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Dcrooks84
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
i think we should start a "how to funnel beer the most effectively while driving down the interstate" thread
I'm actually putting together a how to on this. See you just need to modify the upper console just a bit. Merely alter the AC unit to run the the back of your cab and add a kegerator and then run a line from the keg up through the pillar cover and head board. Then use a Y connector at the pocket where you would keep sunglasses so both you and your passenger can have a sip. Its much safer than having a loose can or bottle in your truck!

Old 03-19-2008, 01:09 PM   #22
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcrooks84 View Post
I'm actually putting together a how to on this. See you just need to modify the upper console just a bit. Merely alter the AC unit to run the the back of your cab and add a kegerator and then run a line from the keg up through the pillar cover and head board. Then use a Y connector at the pocket where you would keep sunglasses so both you and your passenger can have a sip. Its much safer than having a loose can or bottle in your truck!
that reminds me of a story. One of my friends had another buddy that was turning 18. So they went out and got him a keg and threw him a little party. The birthday boy got HAMMERED, i mean really drunk, like more alcohol that blood in his system kind of drunk. I have no idea why he did this, but when nobody was looking, for some reason he stole his own keg. He dragged it out to the car and somehow got it in the passenger seat and he actually buckled it in!!! he then decided to go for a drive. It doesn't take long for him to get pulled over. Apparently he was having a hard time pumping the tap and drinking and driving at the same time and was all over the road. when the cop pulled him over he actually had the nozzle hanging out of his mouth. When the cop told him he was under arrest he asked what for. the cop said...

COP: Drinking while driving, underage drinking, wreckless endangerment, and you're not even buckled in.

BIRTHDAY BOY: yes it is

COP: Yes it is what? what are you saying?

BIRTHDAY BOY: Its buckled in, i made sure to buckle it in before i left

COP: Sir, you're not making sense

BIRTHDAY BOY: The keg, you said its not buckled in but it is, see look!!!

The birthday boy then began to get irrate because the cop insisted that HE was the one that needed to wearing a seatbelt, and teh birthday boy kept insisting that the keg was indeed wearing a seat belt. He was too drunk to even comprehend what the cop was saying.

Now i definately dont condone drinking and driving, but you gotta admit, i you saw that go down on "Cops" you would laugh your ass off.

Old 03-21-2008, 04:16 PM   #23
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
I don't see what the problem is with locking illegal threads. Most forums I'm on lock street racing and illegal off roading threads. Or at least the racing ones. Many off road-related forums I'm on either lock the illegal wheeling threads, or at least advise the people to stop talking about it. Street racing is illegal so most places don't condone or accept it. Illegal wheeling usually isn't tolerated either because it makes a bad name for the wheeling community. All it takes is a lawyer or activist to get their hands on those threads, and use them as ammunition to shut down legitimate wheeling spots, ATV/truck access to beaches, etc. I mean, those spots are getting shut down all the time so we have a hard enough time keeping them open without idiots doing stupid shit, publishing it somewhere, and making that battle even harder.

Old 03-22-2008, 12:18 AM   #24
Blinking Car Mod...
RedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
RedruM29's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The key is using your knees to steer and put the tube from teh funnel in the side of your mouth so it doesnt obstruct the view of hte road. personally i like to text message while i'm doing this, i'm a big fan of multitasking
no i'm thinking about making one that is attached to the a pillar and have a shut off valve for those tailgating parties or your late night thirst haha...

Old 03-22-2008, 09:23 PM   #25
350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

350TacoZilla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 350TacoZilla
shove an electric leash up everyones ass everytime they log in...thats about the only way it is gonna happen...then when they start to type something "offensive" you can zap them... but mainly who is it that needs to grow up the people posting about past racing or the people sitting around biting their nails worrying if they offended someone on the net? sorry but all the "PC" stuff has gone over the limit anymore... if I told a story (like say the news does every night) about some kid shooting his friend or self...should i make sure I put in bold letters "PLEASE KIDS DO NOT ATTEMPT TO RE-CREATE THE SCENERIO WE JUST REPORTED" ? seriously if someone reads your post about street racing then decides wow that sounds like fun and kills themself doing 100mph on a city street it was only a matter of time before they found another way to do it... heard of one group of stoners that played russian roulette with a colt 1911 semi auto ...the problem with that well lets see the first one always got shot...(they did theis like 2 or 3 people into it they got caught)

Old 03-25-2008, 12:25 PM   #26
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
How many of us break the law by going over the speed limit every day?
I plea the 5TH...

I sure as fock didnt buy an X-Runner to drive like an old lady.

Old 03-25-2008, 12:44 PM   #27
glassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: USMC S.Diego, USS Detroit AOE-4, JAXNAVSTA,Engineman 3rd Class,  USS Cape-Cod AD43, USNR 1978-1987
glassdoc's Tacoma Gallery
I think we are all guilty of pushing the speed limit every time we get behind the wheel. And while speeding and street racing are not the same. My question to the OP that has asked for any street racing threads to be locked, is:
How can you condemn street racing on a public forum yet condone beer drinking on the same forum? Statistics are out and prove that there are more death by drunk driving than there are street racing across the U.S. I'm not advocating street racing, so don't flame me for my question. But, seriously.. This boards "mission" statement was to bring Tacoma Owners together and drink beer. (maybe not worded exactly like that but..) Have you looked into the number of off roading incidents that ended in death or a wheel chair? Yet, I do not see you asking to lock those threads.. I'm just saying, you can't have it both ways.. While street racing is not the smartest game to play, it by far isn't the deadliest either..

Old 03-25-2008, 12:45 PM   #28
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I wasn't expecting this many worms in the can that I opened. Can I lock this thread?

Old 03-25-2008, 12:56 PM   #29
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by glassdoc View Post
I think we are all guilty of pushing the speed limit every time we get behind the wheel. And while speeding and street racing are not the same. My question to the OP that has asked for any street racing threads to be locked, is:
How can you condemn street racing on a public forum yet condone beer drinking on the same forum? Statistics are out and prove that there are more death by drunk driving than there are street racing across the U.S. I'm not advocating street racing, so don't flame me for my question. But, seriously.. This boards "mission" statement was to bring Tacoma Owners together and drink beer. (maybe not worded exactly like that but..) Have you looked into the number of off roading incidents that ended in death or a wheel chair? Yet, I do not see you asking to lock those threads.. I'm just saying, you can't have it both ways.. While street racing is not the smartest game to play, it by far isn't the deadliest either..
Just to clarify, we definately advocate drinking, but nobody here advocates drinking and driving. just making sure we're clear on that

Old 03-25-2008, 01:41 PM   #30
glassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: USMC S.Diego, USS Detroit AOE-4, JAXNAVSTA,Engineman 3rd Class,  USS Cape-Cod AD43, USNR 1978-1987
Quote:
Just to clarify, we definately advocate drinking, but nobody here advocates drinking and driving. just making sure we're clear on that
Consider your mssg, clear.. Understand, I do not advocate street racing in town or where crowds have gathered etc. but, if its just you and someone else on a lone stretch of pavement with no side streets for any unexpected tourist to show up from.. Well, lets just say. I did not pay to get all these ponies out of my truck to watch them pull a plow..

Old 03-25-2008, 05:02 PM   #31
Sweet... Coming from a man that signature is "old school hot rodder".. Hmmmm, how old? From the 50's when teens were James Dean wannabes? When it was "cool" to drag, as long as your collar was turned up? Before you preach to the choir I did say I do not advocate it, and I do not do it 24/7 and if you would have read my post I stated a "lone street" with no side streets.. Unlike you old school hot rodders that ripped down main street.. Like I also stated, alcohol kills more innocent people per year than street racing has in the past 5 years.. Yet your here, breaking balls when you could be down at the bar making sure that the drunk guy did not get behind the wheel..

Old 04-04-2008, 05:55 AM   #32
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
Can I lock this thread?

Old 04-04-2008, 06:17 AM   #33
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
I'd hope that Bob gave you that power. What's with the fancy red letters, with nothing to back them up.

Old 04-04-2008, 06:30 AM   #34
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Here we go with the locking of threads...

Closed Thread