1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

TSB section...

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions' started by gjbonner, Jan 10, 2010.

1. Jan 10, 2010 at 9:07 AM
    gjbonner

gjbonner [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Guy
    Northern Idaho
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Off Road TRD
    Rhino Lined exterior,Fab Tech 6", 1.25" SpiderTrax spacers, Wheels painted Rustoleum Hammered Black, All Pro front plate bumper, Warn 9.5 ti winch, BHLM, Cig lighter constant on, Door beep toggle switch, Locker mod, Lock/unlock beeper Mod, Rear tailights smoked, 750w inverter with the outlets and on/off switch wired to rear of the console, Blacked out badges, blacked out rear bumper.
    Not sure if we have one..i looked around, but you always see threads where someone has a problem and then are referred to an infamous TSB and are told to look for it. i know some of us have actually posted linnks to PDFs but it would be nice if there was a "TSB Library" section in the topics where there was one threadd that had nothing but TSB PDFs for people to download an print as needed.

the section could be open for chat, but the thread with the PDFs should be Mod operated so that all that was in it was TSBs and a quick description on what it is referring to. just an idea not sure if there is already something that takes care of the issue.

2. Jan 10, 2010 at 9:32 AM
    Juggernaut

Juggernaut Captain

Member:
    Sacramento
    Vehicle:
    18 PreRunner TRD OffRoad DCSB
  3. Jan 10, 2010 at 10:20 AM
    gjbonner

gjbonner [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Guy
    Northern Idaho
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Off Road TRD
    Rhino Lined exterior,Fab Tech 6", 1.25" SpiderTrax spacers, Wheels painted Rustoleum Hammered Black, All Pro front plate bumper, Warn 9.5 ti winch, BHLM, Cig lighter constant on, Door beep toggle switch, Locker mod, Lock/unlock beeper Mod, Rear tailights smoked, 750w inverter with the outlets and on/off switch wired to rear of the console, Blacked out badges, blacked out rear bumper.
    you sir, are a genius! hey so that is that just another thread in the 2nd gens?? i looked in 2nd Gens and i am not able to find it. i can only get it if i hit your link? I was thinking it would be nice to have an actual section or it be a sticky i guess but i hate getting too many stickys. it would be nice if that lis was in an easier to find place like a section titled TSB Libray or something.

You gave me the link and i still cant find it?!?!

Edit ok so i found it through the search this time. yeah its just another thread. are all the updates that are being posted being annotated on the first post? i like it just saying it would be nicer to have a section devoted to it and the library be updated from time to time.

To Top