Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

Title Bar Location

View Poll Results: Where do you want the post title bar?
Above my posts (Current Setup) 14 66.67%
To the side of my posts 7 33.33%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-28-2008, 12:00 PM   #1
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Title Bar Location

It may not be an option with this forum format, but I've heard some people complaining.

Would you rather have all the titlebar info to the side of your post or above you post?

I figure most people are sporting widescreen monitors by now; the site might be easier to read by decreasing the total post height.
Old 03-28-2008, 12:24 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
You read my f'n mind...I was gonna ask if you guys wanted it changed to the side format.
Old 03-28-2008, 12:28 PM   #3
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
Lets give the side a try. If it doesn't work out it could be changed back.
Old 03-28-2008, 12:39 PM   #4
Land of Oz
rhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rhoppas's Tacoma Gallery
If you put all the stuff in the title bar to the left, isn't it going to take quite a bit of vertical space anyways? I wouldn't want to lose anything currently in the title bar.
Old 03-28-2008, 01:01 PM   #5
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Dont F with a good thing. The Carolina Alliance will be so confused they wouldn't know how to use this site anymore. Let it be.
Old 03-28-2008, 01:24 PM   #6
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
I need to see an example. I don't have a problem with how it is now and I don't have a widescreen.
Old 03-28-2008, 01:28 PM   #7
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Check out custom tacos.

I think that most of the title bar info could be put to the side with the exception being the mods. Does anyone read the mods on a regular basis? I so infrequently read them, that I wouldn't mind having to open a profile to see them. People could also put their mods in their signature (like jhodge does)
Old 03-28-2008, 01:35 PM   #8
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I get it, you're talking about all the individual user info to the left instead of above. Doesn't matter to me, It's not the format that keeps bringing me back.
Old 03-28-2008, 01:37 PM   #9
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
It's not the format that keeps bringing me back.
awww...you're gonna make me blush. But seriously, I don't swing that way.
Old 03-28-2008, 01:45 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
You're such a tease!
Old 03-28-2008, 01:51 PM   #11
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
why mess with a good thing?? if it aint broke.....dont fix it(yet anyway!!).

ah, doesnt really matter to me either way............................but yeah.......us carolina alliance folk mite git konfused!!
Old 03-28-2008, 01:58 PM   #12

Quote:
Now I'm gonna have to erase that PM you sent me about my beautiful eyes and my rippling muscles.......DAMNIT
Old 03-28-2008, 02:03 PM   #13
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
Now I'm gonna have to erase that PM you sent me about my beautiful eyes and my rippling muscles.......DAMNIT
I was talking about my eyes and muscles. And I wasn't talking about muscles, but fat...my rippling fat. Once you start it, you can't stop it. It's like a rock thrown into a calm pound.
Old 03-28-2008, 02:07 PM   #14
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I was talking about my eyes and muscles. And I wasn't talking about muscles, but fat...my rippling fat. Once you start it, you can't stop it. It's like a rock thrown into a calm pound.
pound or pond......which one is it man??? (never really seen a calm pound.....unless all the dogs are sleeping)!!
Old 03-28-2008, 02:09 PM   #15
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
pound or pond......which one is it man??? (never really seen a calm pound.....unless all the dogs are sleeping)!!
I guess both are applicable.
Old 03-28-2008, 02:27 PM   #16

Old 03-28-2008, 08:30 PM   #17
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
something is different...did you get a haircut Tacoma World?
Old 03-28-2008, 08:38 PM   #18
Lifetime Member
CtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CtryBoyInMT's Tacoma Gallery
I guess I may too late, since it's already been changed, but I would vote for the old or above the post setup.

It's seems that when pictures are posted, it makes the screen REALLY wide.

Just my .
Old 03-28-2008, 08:40 PM   #19
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I say give it a few days. I hate whenever my wife gets a different haircut. Eventually I grow to love her again. I mean love her haircut.

Plus, ndcouch won't be back until Monday. Boy is he going to be confused!!
Old 03-29-2008, 06:00 AM   #20
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't notice the change for the first few page views. It makes for a whole lot less scrolling to read the pages. I don't think the pictures will cause much of an issue since most of the threads don't have any and even on the ones that do a lot of the pictures are small enough to fit anyway.

So far so good!