Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

How about an AZ only For Sale section?

Old 02-10-2010, 06:39 PM   #1
Desert Dweller
Holling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud of

Holling's Tacoma Gallery
How about an AZ only For Sale section?

Anybody else like the idea?
Any thoughts about making one?
FTF with you guys sounds better and SAFER than Backpage or Craigs List.
Old 02-10-2010, 06:52 PM   #2
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
That sounds awesome! So awesome... its for me to poop on!

Old 02-11-2010, 01:52 AM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I like it...it would simplify things
Old 02-11-2010, 07:46 AM   #4
Notty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud of

Army: 100% Disabled
Notty's Tacoma Gallery
Good idea!!
Old 02-11-2010, 06:59 PM   #6
SWAPMEET CRAWLER
SLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: kenny
SLOCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
it would be.. but couldnt we just post fs threads in this section...?
Old 02-11-2010, 07:17 PM   #7
Desert Dweller
Holling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud of

Holling's Tacoma Gallery
I suggest that a moderator make a "For Sale" thread a sticky. That way it would remain at the top of this area. Hint Hint.
Old 02-11-2010, 07:19 PM   #8
BlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BlancoTaco08's Tacoma Gallery
I've always thought it would be easiest to make it a requirement to post the state your located in the thread title. I hate having to open up a thread to find out that the item for sale is across the country.

I think making a state specific section might not be the best idea because some people might be willing to travel to the next state over. Also posting in your states for sale section only might lose you some visibility from potential customers.
Old 02-11-2010, 08:43 PM   #9
Desert Dweller

Holling's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlancoTaco08 View Post
I've always thought it would be easiest to make it a requirement to post the state your located in the thread title. I hate having to open up a thread to find out that the item for sale is across the country.

I think making a state specific section might not be the best idea because some people might be willing to travel to the next state over. Also posting in your states for sale section only might lose you some visibility from potential customers.
So then a person can post in the general FSOT section.
Old 02-11-2010, 09:01 PM   #11
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
arizona is like the gooch of the USA
Old 02-11-2010, 09:04 PM   #13
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
arizona is like the gooch of the USA
Have you even been to Arizona before???
Old 02-11-2010, 09:07 PM   #14
brettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
brettb's Tacoma Gallery
I would say there should be one for Wyoming, but it would be like a ghost town type of thread or category.
Old 02-11-2010, 09:07 PM   #15
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
haha i was born and raised there. yuma baby. bunch of mexican crack hoes runnin round.
Old 02-11-2010, 09:17 PM   #16
Sheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant future

Navy: Hospital Corpsman 8404 (HM3)
Name: Gary
Sheepdog's Tacoma Gallery
There's people on this forum outside of arizona too. I think it would be more beneficial to have a for sale section separating 1st gen stuff from the 2nd gen stuff. If we start making sections particular to certain regions, we might as well make sections for ALL areas. But If we can at least separate 1st gen stuff from 2nd gen stuff, it would really help because you see a title for something you need, and then you find out that it's for the other gen tacomas.
Old 02-11-2010, 09:18 PM   #17
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepdog View Post
There's people on this forum outside of arizona too. I think it would be more beneficial to have a for sale section separating 1st gen stuff from the 2nd gen stuff. If we start making sections particular to certain regions, we might as well make sections for ALL areas. But If we can at least separate 1st gen stuff from 2nd gen stuff, it would really help because you see a title for something you need, and then you find out that it's for the other gen tacomas.
GTFO out of our thread sheepie!
Old 02-11-2010, 09:20 PM   #18
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Here's what I think we should do. When we go to create a thread, we have a drop down box with a list of states/provinces/regions. You have to choose one as the item's location before you can post it. And then have it appear in the tittle automatically.

So it'd be similar to how a sticky is labeled. So if I were to choose Arizona as the item location it would look like this:

Arizona: FS: Two Blackberry Pearl 8100

So it clearly shows where it's located.
Old 02-11-2010, 09:27 PM   #19
Sheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant future

Navy: Hospital Corpsman 8404 (HM3)
Name: Gary
Sheepdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriZonaD54 View Post
GTFO out of our thread sheepie!
I'm part of this forum too dude. My word is just as valuable as your's. This is the first problem with starting segregation between regions. You guy's get your little gang-like mentality and aren't willing to listen to outsiders. So don't tell me to GTFO of "your" thread. My word is on the same level playing feild as yours.

cmack has the best idea for solving this problem. This is better than starting a totally separate section JUST for you Arzona boys.
Old 02-11-2010, 09:29 PM   #20
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepdog View Post
I'm part of this forum too dude. My word is just as valuable as your's. This is the first problem with starting segregation between regions. You guy's get your little gang-like mentality and aren't willing to listen to outsiders. So don't tell me to GTFO of "your" thread. My word is on the same level playing feild as yours.
Wrongo. Andy's word is worth less than yours. Only thing is I'm a tard. So his is worth slightly more than mine....dammit!