Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

Efficiency

Old 05-01-2008, 10:27 AM   #1
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Efficiency

How about a place to discuss all things eco friendly...ranging from fuel efficiency, composting, light bulbs, recycling, alternative fuel vehicles. I think a lot of people are worried about this stuff, but I'm not sure about mixing in truck fuel efficiency with other hippie things.
Old 05-01-2008, 10:35 AM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
I would definitely do a subforum for that but I only make new forums when there's enough activity on those topics to justify making it's own section. Lot of talk on fuel efficiency but not so much on the other things.
Old 05-01-2008, 10:37 AM   #3
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
my initial thought was just fuel efficiency. Then when I was typing the suggestion, I had a brainstorm that we could talk about other things in there as well...I agree, there isn't too much talk of hippie hobbies on here.
Old 05-01-2008, 12:16 PM   #5
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
WIND- The fun free fuel for your boat!
The thing about wind is that everything is great until somebody breaks it.
Old 05-01-2008, 02:56 PM   #6
Come on, Touch it......
ChrisDeSoup will become famous soon enough

ChrisDeSoup's Tacoma Gallery
Nuke! clean, safe, and reliable. just bury the spent rods in nevada (nobody there seems 2 care).
Wind is not reliable, Natural gas is safe and clean but not renewable, Solar is clean and renewable but not dependable or effecient. Guess you can stick hoses up cows a$$es and get methane (sp).
Old 05-01-2008, 02:59 PM   #7
Come on, Touch it......
ChrisDeSoup will become famous soon enough

ChrisDeSoup's Tacoma Gallery
OR you can round up hippies and crush them into a fine powder and along with sex offenders and rapeists burn them. This would be a replacement to coal!!!!!!