Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

Volunteers for a "Before you Buy" Sticky

Old 05-07-2008, 08:56 AM   #21
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Something I wish someone had told me before I started bargaining...

After you agree on the price and the truck, insist that all accessories are sold at dealer cost.

I'm willing to bet that most salesman would be fine with that.
Old 06-18-2008, 07:27 PM   #22
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Something else to do, go through internet sales people (meaning, request a quote online, and talk to them over the phone).

Did that with mine and none of the sales pitch or bargaining crap. Only went to the dealer twice: once for a test drive, and the second time to pay down payment and take delivery.

Didn't have a trade-in though, but it also saved driving to the dealership a lot. You could also get quotes from several dealers, and use that as bargaining chips to get the price down when it comes time to the actual phone call or visit.
Old 06-18-2008, 07:28 PM   #23
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Oh, are we going over just the truck purchase or various mods too? Like tonneau covers or "mpg savers" that don't work?
Old 06-21-2013, 08:50 AM   #24
yoTaco12 is on a distinguished road

yoTaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone want to update this for 2013/2014?

Anyone want to volunteer to update this for 2013/2014?