Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

Stock Market

Old 04-13-2010, 11:33 AM   #1
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Stock Market

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but an investment section might be nice. I know i could jump over to motely fool or some place like that but its nice being able to get all my advice from one site. even though this is a truck site i can log on with literally any question and very likely find someone who knows there shit (case in point, Casey just gave me an awesome chocolate cheesecake recipe for my gf's birthday dinner, thanks again Casey!)

Just thought it would be cool to have a place for tips, or terms or reviewing trading firms or whatever. am i alone or is anyone else interested?
Old 04-13-2010, 11:35 AM   #2
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery

*cough*............I mean ...........put me down as a "YES"...........
Old 04-13-2010, 11:36 AM   #3
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
yeah hbmurphy suggested a financial planning forum too. maybe I could make a stocks & investments one to cover both
Old 04-13-2010, 11:38 AM   #4
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
yeah hbmurphy suggested a financial planning forum too. maybe I could make a stocks & investments one to cover both
I knew ND kept you around for a reason..............
Old 04-13-2010, 11:45 AM   #5
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
....very likely find someone who knows there shit

Yes, that would be me. Buy more Turkey...

Old 04-13-2010, 12:39 PM   #6
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
cool, sounds good to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
I knew ND kept you around for a reason..............
actually, i keep him around cause he's got a pretty mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
Yes, that would be me. Buy more Turkey...

just when i think you're gone forever, you pop back up again.....
Old 05-06-2010, 09:35 AM   #7
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/stocks-investments/
Old 05-06-2010, 09:43 AM   #8

Marines:
Old 05-11-2010, 07:25 PM   #9

nd's Tacoma Gallery
woohoo! thanks boss man!