LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

Off-Topic threads to not show in "Recent Threads list"

Old 05-14-2010, 09:35 AM   #1
Must go to Mountains, Desert
Crom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mudafuga
Crom's Tacoma Gallery
Question Off-Topic threads to not show in "Recent Threads list"

Today will browsing the index of "Recent Threads" I was repulsed by a thread titled "Dad Forces Naked Son, 9, Into Oven in N.Y. Home" byPackerfanXD.

While I can ignore PackerfanXD's posts, I can't however hide the controversial off-topic threads.

Because this is a community of truck owners and enthusiasts, I am proposing that that "Off-Topic Threads" no longer show in the "Recent Thread list". (Main site / home page index)

Everyone who wants a dose of Off-Topic can certainly click their way there or bookmark it for easy access. I think this would go far to help the site as a whole and attract new members. What does everyone think of this proposal?
Old 05-14-2010, 09:39 AM   #2
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think thats necessary. All will show up on the recent threads would be which wheels should I buy and whats the biggest tire I can put on.
Old 05-14-2010, 09:41 AM   #3
Must go to Mountains, Desert
Crom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mudafuga
Crom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
I don't think thats necessary. All will show up on the recent threads would be which wheels should I buy and whats the biggest tire I can put on.
I don't think you understand. There are sections of the forum which do not show in the main site index. The underground is a perfect example.
Old 05-14-2010, 09:44 AM   #4
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crom View Post
I don't think you understand. There are sections of the forum which do not show in the main site index. The underground is a perfect example.
Rule #1