Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

alliances?

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2008, 07:42 PM   #21
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
uhhhh..........i was saying that they are a joke

Old 05-27-2008, 07:46 PM   #22
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
uhhhh..........i was saying that they are a joke
I believe you were congratulating me. And to answer your original question, you may join us at the Northern Alliance.

Old 05-27-2008, 07:50 PM   #23
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I believe you were congratulating me. And to answer your original question, you may join us at the Northern Alliance.
how could he even join the "us" of the NA....that "us" would include u....but u sold out the NA to become a mod...u poor lonely hotdog...lets see if u can "ketchup" to the convo and admint the CA was first!!! haha...damn i love my funnies

Old 05-27-2008, 07:51 PM   #24
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
believe what you'd like.......and no....never gonna join that reject group!!!

yeah......im congratulating you for being with the northern retards........."yay......i like information"!!!!!

Old 05-27-2008, 07:52 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
how could he even join the "us" of the NA....that "us" would include u....but u sold out the NA to become a mod...u poor lonely hotdog...lets see if u can "ketchup" to the convo and admint the CA was first!!! haha...damn i love my funnies
hahaha.....that was a good one hodgey!!!!

Old 05-27-2008, 08:08 PM   #26
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
alright, you can bring Hodge too.

Old 05-27-2008, 08:12 PM   #27
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
alright, you can bring Hodge too.
ummm...negatory

Old 05-27-2008, 08:25 PM   #28
The Anti Alliance Alliance. BAM!
audiophile22 is on a distinguished road

audiophile22's Tacoma Gallery
gay *clears throat*.... excuse me.

Old 05-27-2008, 08:27 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
ummm...negatory
yeah....no kidding!!

Old 05-27-2008, 08:36 PM   #30
miss south !! haha!!
rocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nice

rocivm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to rocivm
limits

Quote:
Life isn't fair, and it definitely doesn't make sense. Also, the Northern Alliance was the first to come into existence and then the Carolina Alliance after that.
YES, BUT....if the south no exist, how can exist the north without the south, where its the limit between the north and the soouth???/ thats not right.

Old 05-28-2008, 04:44 AM   #31
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Hui View Post
I should start the Gator alliance!
Now, there ya go bringin up that Gator crap! Notice that NO-ONE wants to be in yer Tebow Land Alliance!!

Old 05-28-2008, 04:46 AM   #32
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocivm View Post
YES, BUT....if the south no exist, how can exist the north without the south, where its the limit between the north and the soouth???/ thats not right.
The Southern Alliance still exists! The Moderators say it doesn't but the South will never Die!

Old 05-28-2008, 06:27 AM   #33
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by missileman125fw View Post
The Southern Alliance still exists! The Moderators say it doesn't but the South will never Die!
No it doesn't, and yes, it did die.

Old 05-28-2008, 06:31 AM   #34
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Everyone that has been around here for any amount of time knows that the CA was first. of course recently the neither group has been very active or insulting towards one another...... anyway, the fact remains that the CA was the only group to have an actual meet, which makes us more of an organized group than the NA

Old 05-28-2008, 06:33 AM   #35
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
Everyone that has been around here for any amount of time knows that the CA was first. of course recently the neither group has been very active or insulting towards one another...... anyway, the fact remains that the CA was the only group to have an actual meet, which makes us more of an organized group than the NA
Actually, Bob treated the Northern Alliance to a trip to the Bahamas. Thanks again Bob!

Old 05-28-2008, 06:41 AM   #36
Land of Oz
rhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rhoppas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Actually, Bob treated the Northern Alliance to a trip to the Bahamas. Thanks again Bob!
Shhhhh! You were not suppose to mention that. EVER! It was great though...

Old 05-28-2008, 06:43 AM   #37
Land of Oz
rhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rhoppas's Tacoma Gallery
BTW, the redneck alliance was first in existence. However, everyone knows that the first version of most anything sucks. The Northern Alliance is much better...

Old 05-28-2008, 07:07 AM   #38
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
speaking of the beach.... i'm going to Key West in two weeks, then Myrtle for a week in July! i'm probably gonna get eaten by a shark...

Old 05-28-2008, 07:08 AM   #39
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
i'm probably gonna get eaten by a shark...
good luck!

Old 05-28-2008, 09:57 AM   #40
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
yeah...the gay/lesbian rainbow cruise...that bob rightly didnt attend. if ur gonna tell a story isocoee, at least tell the whole thing...GEEZ!

Closed Thread