Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2008, 05:49 PM   #1
The Anti Alliance Alliance. BAM!
audiophile22 is on a distinguished road

audiophile22's Tacoma Gallery
alliances?

whats with the alliances?

Old 05-27-2008, 05:50 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiophile22 View Post
whats with the alliances?
Not sure what you mean. Are there some problems here?

Old 05-27-2008, 05:55 PM   #3
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
He means the Carolina alliance etc.

Old 05-27-2008, 06:09 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
the alliances are for a good time man. we poke fun at each other all the time, although the carolina alliance is the top dog here!! northern alliance what???

Old 05-27-2008, 06:25 PM   #5
The Anti Alliance Alliance. BAM!
audiophile22 is on a distinguished road

audiophile22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Not sure what you mean. Are there some problems here?
No no problem... I just wondered what they were. Anybody from Arkansas wanna start an Arkansas alliance? show these kids from "Carolina" what a REAL redneck is? lol

Old 05-27-2008, 06:27 PM   #6
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No no problem... I just wondered what they were. Anybody from Arkansas wanna start an Arkansas alliance? show these kids from "Carolina" what a REAL redneck is? lol
yeah...good luck w/ that...lol

Old 05-27-2008, 06:46 PM   #7
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry, only two alliances are allowed here. We don't want to create too many small groups here. Feel free to join the Northern Alliance. That is the only alliance worth considering.

Old 05-27-2008, 06:48 PM   #8
miss south !! haha!!
rocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nice

rocivm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to rocivm
thats unfair, cause the south alliance was destroyed!!!, and the other two still exist ,so the north need the south to exist, and the west need the east, thats my opinion.

Old 05-27-2008, 07:01 PM   #9
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocivm View Post
thats unfair, cause the south alliance was destroyed!!!, and the other two still exist ,so the north need the south to exist, and the west need the east, thats my opinion.
Life isn't fair, and it definitely doesn't make sense. Also, the Northern Alliance was the first to come into existence and then the Carolina Alliance after that.

Old 05-27-2008, 07:03 PM   #10
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
Life isn't fair, and it definitely doesn't make sense. Also, the Northern Alliance was the first to come into existence and then the Carolina Alliance after that.
you definitely got the last part ass backwards.......definitely!!!

Old 05-27-2008, 07:05 PM   #11
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
what a poser and a ripoff....carolina was first!!! and always will be!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-27-2008, 07:06 PM   #12

Quote:
i got family in west memphis, blytheville, and lake village.......but they still cant out-redneck us here in north and south carolina........close no doubt, but then again....close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades

Old 05-27-2008, 07:13 PM   #14
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I don't remember the Carolina Alliance being first...maybe we can check with theMaster.

Old 05-27-2008, 07:19 PM   #15

Quote:
I don't remember the Carolina Alliance being first...maybe we can check with theMaster.
you just do that there chippy..........look back on old threads.....there were posts of when mo was thinking of joining the awesome carolina alliance!!! then you will see that it was us, the carolina alliance that was first..........and what do ya know.....we still are!!

Old 05-27-2008, 07:22 PM   #16

Quote:
the master is a pawn of the northern alliance...he'll bend over and they'll pull out the KY and he'll say anything that they want them to!!

Old 05-27-2008, 07:28 PM   #17
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Hui View Post
I should start the Gator alliance!
An army of one.

Old 05-27-2008, 07:34 PM   #18
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
you just do that there chippy..........look back on old threads.....there were posts of when mo was thinking of joining the awesome carolina alliance!!! then you will see that it was us, the carolina alliance that was first..........and what do ya know.....we still are!!
shenanigans!

Old 05-27-2008, 07:37 PM   #19

Quote:
shenanigans!
you are right man.....the northern alliance is only shenanigans!!

Old 05-27-2008, 07:39 PM   #20
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
you are right man.....the northern alliance is only shenanigans!!

Closed Thread