Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

live member chat room

Old 05-27-2008, 08:10 PM   #1
Wyotech 08
Surreal Tacoma_08 is on a distinguished road

Surreal Tacoma_08's Tacoma Gallery
live member chat room

hi new here but havent seen a chat room yet ... in the previous forums ive been on they had a live chat room where you could go to talk and set up events, talk about problems,solutions and just general chat chit ya i fliped that sh*t words dont contol us lol! anyway back on track.. what im tryin to say is that live chats with fellow members is always a good thing and makes finding parts and solutions for problems alot easyer than having to search through all the threads! hope to see one on here
Old 05-27-2008, 08:13 PM   #2
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
It's been brought up before. TW is a highly active forum, it practically is a chat room.

Oh, Welcome aboard.
Old 05-27-2008, 08:16 PM   #3
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
hi surreal, we had considered adding a live chat before but after checking the live chat rooms on several different auto forums, they're mostly ghost towns with the exceptions of one or two. they definitely can be beneficial like you point out but we don't like adding features on here that will get little use. plus the forum is pretty damn active.
Old 05-27-2008, 08:21 PM   #4
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I'm on a sailboat forum that does a group chat meeting on one evening a week. If the chat room was closed most of the time, it might increase demand, and we could actually get a few people showing up to chat.
Old 05-27-2008, 08:23 PM   #5
Wyotech 08
Surreal Tacoma_08 is on a distinguished road

Surreal Tacoma_08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
hi surreal, we had considered adding a live chat before but after checking the live chat rooms on several different auto forums, they're mostly ghost towns with the exceptions of one or two. they definitely can be beneficial like you point out but we don't like adding features on here that will get little use. plus the forum is pretty damn active.

i hear ya i just enjoyed useing them previously and were a great help finding parts and good deals ya know not to mention all the tech help i got but ya i defenently understand where your coming from ive only been on this forum for about 2 weeks and am just finding my way around lot of good stuff! just thought a chat room would help simplify the searching process ....