Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

Personal Reputation List

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2008, 07:22 AM   #341
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bs 02 Taco View Post
I didnt know you could get TW stickers...
I guess Ill have to order one
Yeah I am a ways from you, at least 4 hours
pm tcBob about them.

Old 06-28-2008, 07:43 AM   #342
Bs 02 Taco will become famous soon enough

Bs 02 Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by piercedtiger View Post
pm tcBob about them.
Sorry, fairly new at this, how do i go about doing that?

Old 06-28-2008, 09:10 AM   #343
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
...I think he sends them out for free, but I'm not sure if he's still doing that.
Seriously... can you imagine how many stickers he has sent out?!

Old 06-28-2008, 09:13 AM   #344
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
Seriously... can you imagine how many stickers he has sent out?!
I know! lol Hell, it cost me $7 for a small "Save Paragon" sticker. Granted, most of the money was donated to Paragon to help keep them open, but still. They're not free to make!

OT, what, exactly, is super about a "Super Moderator"?

Old 06-28-2008, 10:15 AM   #345
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
OT, what, exactly, is super about a "Super Moderator"?
I dunno... When I first became a moderator, it said Super Moderator. I have been playing around with different titles. I was going to say "Bond... James Bond", but I don't really go by that so it seemed dumb. To play on the phrase, I just did some substitution.

Short Answer: I have no idea.

Old 06-28-2008, 02:34 PM   #347
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Fair enough.
It means that we have unlimited access across the forum to do our moderator thing. A regular moderator can be limited to moderator abilities in only certain areas. For instance, there could a be moderator that can only edit threads in the AV thread or just the Tacoma Discussion area.

Old 06-28-2008, 02:42 PM   #348
I dub thee malicious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
It means that we have unlimited access across the forum to do our moderator thing. A regular moderator can be limited to moderator abilities in only certain areas. For instance, there could a be moderator that can only edit threads in the AV thread or just the Tacoma Discussion area.
We need somebody like that just for the B/S/T Forum...

Old 06-28-2008, 03:10 PM   #349
I dub thee malicious!

Quote:
Maybe... But how much of that rep was a direct result of his abusive moderatory habits? There needs to be a set of checks and balances in the chain of command at TW otherwise any crackpot can find loop holes and take over... Imagine if ND were that smart....
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
My imagination isn't that vivid.
Don't be so hard on yourself. Your imagination isn't at fault!

Old 06-29-2008, 06:48 AM   #350
Devout Atheist

Quote:
Don't be so hard on yourself. Your imagination isn't at fault!

what are you trying to say?

Old 06-29-2008, 07:37 AM   #351
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
And your screen name is in a cool red color!

Old 06-29-2008, 07:39 AM   #352
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
And your screen name is in a cool red color!
thats always cool... damn you guys....

Old 06-29-2008, 09:40 AM   #353
I dub thee malicious!

Quote:
what are you trying to say?
that nd is a recurring joke in my act.

Old 07-09-2008, 12:23 PM   #354
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
WooHoo!!! - FINALLY TWO BARS!!!
You got 4 now!!

Old 07-09-2008, 03:35 PM   #355
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by klown View Post
You got 4 now!!
Ha, I knew you would bump this thread up!

Old 07-09-2008, 05:07 PM   #356
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Oh, no! Is this thread alive again? I've reformed my ways since I last rep whored here. Now I'm just a few points shy of my next bar -- all earned legitimately.

edit: Oh, wait. Would this post be considered falling off the wagon?

Old 07-09-2008, 05:12 PM   #357
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
^^Yes it would!^^
And I'd send ya some rep, but I'm all out for the day!!!

Old 07-09-2008, 05:30 PM   #358
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
damn rep whores at it again!!! haha

Old 07-09-2008, 05:49 PM   #359
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Keep up the good work.....whores!

Old 07-09-2008, 06:24 PM   #360
Devout Atheist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
Keep up the good work.....whores!
Not sure if I should pos rep you for the chics or neg rep you for Borat..... Decisions, decisions....

Closed Thread