Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > SlimCubby

Notices

Slim's HID Site is Now Live!

Old 07-23-2011, 11:35 AM   #21
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
Under order now I select the H4 bixenon. Then it offers no temp, ballast or wattage. Would be nice if you just had a phone number so i could order the damn things...?
Old 07-23-2011, 11:45 AM   #22
DAN_FPC is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
DAN_FPC's Tacoma Gallery
I just went on the website and couldn't order anything. Same result as above^^^^^. I put in 09 tacoma and nothing comes up. No temp,ballast or bulbs.
Old 07-23-2011, 12:35 PM   #23
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

WTF slim?
Old 07-23-2011, 12:58 PM   #24
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know what is wrong on your end but I tested the site on all browsers on www.saucelabs.com to see if there was any issues and nothing came up. If you want to place an order just PM me here your full order details and I will process the order for you to make it easier. Sorry you are having a problem with the site I wish I could find out what the issue is exactly and fix it.
Old 07-23-2011, 01:12 PM   #25
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
it's on your guys' end. website is working just fine on all my computers using 3 different browsers..
Attached Thumbnails
Slim's HID Site is Now Live!-untitled.jpg   Slim's HID Site is Now Live!-untitled3.jpg  
Old 07-23-2011, 01:47 PM   #26

Hmmm. idk. tried on many different comps. Pm'd you anyway
Old 07-23-2011, 01:52 PM   #27
jesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to behold

Name: jesus
jesus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimcubby View Post
Attention Everybody!

I am pleased to announce the launch of our website www.slimshidxenonsource.com!

Stay tuned for upcoming promotions and coupon codes via our Facebook page!

~Slim
hey congrads....
hey how much would it cost me for a kit for my 02 tacoma I want a hi/low kit think I'd like 55w but dont nkow how much that would run may have to do a 35w pm me please
Old 07-24-2011, 11:40 AM   #28

got your pm, Im all paid up on paypal. lemme know whats up. Thanks man.
Old 07-24-2011, 11:37 PM   #29
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorsport36 View Post
got your pm, Im all paid up on paypal. lemme know whats up. Thanks man.
Got it! You are all squared away. I will have your order processed first thing Monday morning. You will receive an email once your kit is shipped.

Thanks!
~Slim
Old 07-25-2011, 12:03 AM   #30
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
VERY nice website!
Old 07-25-2011, 12:07 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
VERY nice website!
Thank you neontrail! It took me a little longer than planned to develop but I am happy with the end result.
Old 08-11-2011, 04:44 PM   #32
Save a horse ride a Railroader
Catcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to behold
Air Force: C-17 Loadmaster 2300 hrs
Name: Bryan
Catcrazed's Tacoma Gallery
For you guys that have problems viewing a website. At the top of your internet explorer there should be a button that says compatibility view click on that. I had to do that for a website for work because I updated internet explorer and it was to new. Hope that helps.
Old 08-18-2011, 12:24 PM   #33
barryofguilder has a spectacular aura aboutbarryofguilder has a spectacular aura aboutbarryofguilder has a spectacular aura about

barryofguilder's Tacoma Gallery
I know that the group buy just ended the other day, but I was wondering when the next one will start. I should be getting my truck in the next day or so, and I was wanting to install some of these in it.
Old 08-18-2011, 12:39 PM   #34
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Attention Everybody!

I am pleased to announce the launch of our website www.slimshidxenonsource.com!

Stay tuned for upcoming promotions and coupon codes via our Facebook page!

~Slim

Hi Slim, when I click on to look at what you have (HID bulbs) I get an empty page on your site ('No Product Found)'...?:

Categories
HID BallastsHID BulbsOther Products

No Product Found
Old 08-19-2011, 09:54 AM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryofguilder View Post
I know that the group buy just ended the other day, but I was wondering when the next one will start. I should be getting my truck in the next day or so, and I was wanting to install some of these in it.
I might be holding another group buy for September but that is still undecided. I will keep you guys posted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by David K View Post
Hi Slim, when I click on to look at what you have (HID bulbs) I get an empty page on your site ('No Product Found)'...?:

Categories
HID BallastsHID BulbsOther Products

No Product Found
David, the kits are all listed on the home page under the drop down menus for ordering a full kit. The inner page details like extra bulbs, ballasts is still be added. Haven't had the time since the newborn came a few weeks early lol.
Old 08-19-2011, 10:10 AM   #36
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I might be holding another group buy for September but that is still undecided. I will keep you guys posted.

David, the kits are all listed on the home page under the drop down menus for ordering a full kit. The inner page details like extra bulbs, ballasts is still be added. Haven't had the time since the newborn came a few weeks early lol.
Thank you Slim. I sent you a question from your web page as well... Guess you didn't see it? It was a question about what is the reason for the light, from an HID bulb (as seen on a wall), to move, flicker, look like a candle flame moving. Looking at the bulb, you can't see any flicker... only where the light is shining?? (these are 4300K bulbs and are NOT from you)... when 6000K bulbs are put it, their light is normal... so it isn't the ballast or power source. Do all 4300 bulbs have light that 'dances'? I can believe one may be defective, but the two I bought both do it. Thanks for your information!

Oh, and congratulations on the newborn!!
Old 08-21-2011, 12:40 AM   #37

Quote:
Thank you Slim. I sent you a question from your web page as well... Guess you didn't see it? It was a question about what is the reason for the light, from an HID bulb (as seen on a wall), to move, flicker, look like a candle flame moving. Looking at the bulb, you can't see any flicker... only where the light is shining?? (these are 4300K bulbs and are NOT from you)... when 6000K bulbs are put it, their light is normal... so it isn't the ballast or power source. Do all 4300 bulbs have light that 'dances'? I can believe one may be defective, but the two I bought both do it. Thanks for your information!

Oh, and congratulations on the newborn!!
Thank you he is definitely keeping me from sleep but it is well worth it.

As for the 4300K bulbs you bought elsewhere this should not be happening. It sounds like poor bulb quality. My bulbs don't strobe or dance when lit up so I would assume it is just a bad pair of 4300K bulbs.
Old 08-21-2011, 11:07 AM   #38

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thank you he is definitely keeping me from sleep but it is well worth it.

As for the 4300K bulbs you bought elsewhere this should not be happening. It sounds like poor bulb quality. My bulbs don't strobe or dance when lit up so I would assume it is just a bad pair of 4300K bulbs.
Right, the person who sold them to me is replacing them, no problem... he sent me 6000's first, but they were way too blue, so I have been waiting for 5000's... I already had Kragen 7" Euro HIDs and was trying to match their faint blue white light, he thought were 6000.

I just wondered if you knew physically why the dancing/strobe affect... like lack of xenon gas maybe?
Old 08-24-2011, 06:55 PM   #39
01Yota is on a distinguished road

Name: Jonathan
01Yota's Tacoma Gallery
where do you get coupons for the lights never hurts to save a buck ha i was going to get them frim DDM Tuning but slims seem to be the better route
Old 08-24-2011, 07:32 PM   #40

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Right, the person who sold them to me is replacing them, no problem... he sent me 6000's first, but they were way too blue, so I have been waiting for 5000's... I already had Kragen 7" Euro HIDs and was trying to match their faint blue white light, he thought were 6000.

I just wondered if you knew physically why the dancing/strobe affect... like lack of xenon gas maybe?
Update... I thought it was going to be 'no problem' but the person I was dealing with who did my HID conversion is refusing to respond to my calls or texts asking when the 5000Ks will be here (this is the second time he said he sent them the past 2 weeks)... So, I may be paying again just to finish this Hella project! I just want this to be done!