Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > SlimCubby

Notices

Slim's HID Site is Now Live!

Old 08-31-2011, 07:30 PM   #41
Hacksaw engineer
Trapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud of

Trapper6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered. Very easy.
Old 08-31-2011, 08:46 PM   #42
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapper6speed View Post
Just ordered. Very easy.
Got it! Kit will be ordered and shipped out asap. Thank you for your order.
Old 09-28-2011, 08:54 AM   #43
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

For the month of October there will be free shipping on the website www.slimshidxenonsource.com with the coupon code "FREESHIP" so don't miss out on the discount!!

Thanks!
~Slim
Old 10-18-2011, 11:20 PM   #44
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
How can I order just the bulbs from the website?? I already have the slim ballast, one of my bulbs went out.
Old 10-18-2011, 11:27 PM   #45
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed.
Old 10-19-2011, 06:31 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
How can I order just the bulbs from the website?? I already have the slim ballast, one of my bulbs went out.
The bulbs are being uploaded to the website for ordering but in the meantime you can order a pair of bulbs through me on here now. Just send me a PM with what you need and I can get you set up. Also, if you want to save a little $ I will be holding a group buy starting November 1st.

Thanks!
~Slim
Old 10-19-2011, 06:38 PM   #47
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Paul good job on the site brotha looks good man you have come along way brotha!!
Old 10-19-2011, 08:08 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Paul good job on the site brotha looks good man you have come along way brotha!!
Thanks man I appreciate it! A lot has changed for the past few years selling these kits.
Old 10-19-2011, 10:25 PM   #49
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
I know man i remember day 1 and look at you now lol great work
Old 10-20-2011, 01:30 AM   #50
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimcubby View Post
The bulbs are being uploaded to the website for ordering but in the meantime you can order a pair of bulbs through me on here now. Just send me a PM with what you need and I can get you set up. Also, if you want to save a little $ I will be holding a group buy starting November 1st.

Thanks!
~Slim
Ok, do I still get free shipping if I order the bulbs now??
You don't offer free shipping in the group buy, right??
Old 10-23-2011, 09:09 PM   #52

Quote:
Ok, do I still get free shipping if I order the bulbs now??
You don't offer free shipping in the group buy, right??
You can get free shipping on the website for the month of October but the price for the bulbs+shipping during the group buy are a little cheaper than the October free shipping special. If you want to wait for the group buy it will start November 1st or if you'd like to order the bulbs now let me know and I can get your order placed.
Old 10-23-2011, 09:10 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT1 View Post
Sub'd waiting for Nov 1st...
To make sure your reminded on the group buy like our Facebook page for the updates on our GB's, coupons, etc. www.facebook.com/slimshidxenonsource
Old 10-23-2011, 09:20 PM   #54
CeRaTi

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You can get free shipping on the website for the month of October but the price for the bulbs+shipping during the group buy are a little cheaper than the October free shipping special. If you want to wait for the group buy it will start November 1st or if you'd like to order the bulbs now let me know and I can get your order placed.
Ok I'll wait , as long as I get them by nov 10 it's all good. You ship once you get the payment, right? (on the GB)
Old 10-23-2011, 09:34 PM   #55

Quote:
Ok I'll wait , as long as I get them by nov 10 it's all good. You ship once you get the payment, right? (on the GB)
Actually all the kits are ordered and shipped together at the end of the group buy on the 15th. What size and color bulb are you looking for? If I have it on hand I can ship it early for you.
Old 10-24-2011, 10:56 AM   #58
Ghettochild is on a distinguished road

Ghettochild's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

I'll be placing two orders as soon as this GB starts! It looks like you have some good products and pricing.
Old 10-24-2011, 06:58 PM   #59
Noob-ish
LT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LT1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
To make sure your reminded on the group buy like our Facebook page for the updates on our GB's, coupons, etc. www.facebook.com/slimshidxenonsource
Thanks! oh, and PM sent!
Old 11-19-2012, 08:28 PM   #60
Costa09 is on a distinguished road

Name: John
Costa09's Tacoma Gallery
would you please get back to me on the PM i sent you. I really need to get my lights fixed, been trying to get a hold of someone for the last 2 weeks. Thanks.