Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > SlimCubby

Notices

Slim's HID Site is Now Live!

Old 07-04-2011, 02:43 PM   #1
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow Slim's HID Site is Now Live!

Attention Everybody!

I am pleased to announce the launch of our website www.slimshidxenonsource.com!

Stay tuned for upcoming promotions and coupon codes via our Facebook page!

~Slim
Old 07-04-2011, 02:46 PM   #2
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
If I only had a truck to put them in...lol
Old 07-04-2011, 03:02 PM   #3
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Where did your truck go???
Old 07-04-2011, 03:05 PM   #4
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Nice site!! Subd for coupons will be getting more than one set!
Old 07-04-2011, 03:19 PM   #5

Thanks tc98tacoma!
Old 07-17-2011, 04:35 PM   #6
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
website won't let me process an order!
Old 07-17-2011, 04:46 PM   #7
willimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to behold

Name: Will
willimatic's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet! Hope the site does great, your HIDs are awesome.
Old 07-17-2011, 04:50 PM   #8
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blang
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
SUPER interested in this.. subbed.. it cant be that hard to he headlights right?
Old 07-17-2011, 06:21 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorsport36 View Post
website won't let me process an order!
What's it saying? I have had orders come through recently so let me know what is going on or what your seeing.
Old 07-17-2011, 06:29 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
SUPER interested in this.. subbed.. it cant be that hard to he headlights right?
Very easy install and such a difference from stock. You will love it!
Old 07-17-2011, 07:26 PM   #11
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blang
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimcubby View Post
Very easy install and such a difference from stock. You will love it!
ill see how much money i have left over once i finish getting COs and UCAs
Old 07-18-2011, 09:59 AM   #12
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
What's it saying? I have had orders come through recently so let me know what is going on or what your seeing.
I put in year model etc and Thats it. Screen does not go anywhere or offer me any product. Just got on there again to no avail...I'm sure it's not your fault, but its kinda pissn me off!!
Old 07-18-2011, 10:04 AM   #13
a member
WhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
WhiteWiddow's Tacoma Gallery
Same^
Old 07-18-2011, 12:55 PM   #14

Hmm weird. What year make model are you looking up? What browser are you using too? It's working on my end. Thanks for the feedback.
Old 07-18-2011, 02:13 PM   #15
a member
WhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

06 Toyota Tacoma DC LB TRD Sport - I tried using Google chrome, firefox and explore...
Old 07-18-2011, 03:57 PM   #16

Quote:
Hmm weird. What year make model are you looking up? What browser are you using too? It's working on my end. Thanks for the feedback.
2011 sr5 pre runner. used multiple computers. no luck
Old 07-18-2011, 06:31 PM   #17
a member

Got it to work on my mac at home. PM'd
Old 07-18-2011, 08:47 PM   #18

I don't understand why it is not working on your guys computers but its working on mine and other people as well. I even am getting orders in today. Are you running the most updated browsers? I really want to make it work and not have any issues but I don't see the problem on my end. Nonetheless if two people are experiencing the same problem there is something wrong somewhere. I will pick around and see if I can see any bugs in the coding.
Old 07-20-2011, 01:10 PM   #19
AuburnTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
AuburnTaco's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd for coupons as well
Old 07-23-2011, 10:32 AM   #20

I am indeed running the newest bowser