LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > SlimCubby

Notices

Slim's HID Xenon Group Buy for November!

Old 11-14-2011, 12:45 PM   #21
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Only one more day left until the group buy ends! Get your orders in while you still can!
Old 11-14-2011, 04:12 PM   #23
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
Payment sent, thanks
Got it thanks!
Old 11-14-2011, 09:03 PM   #24
jmaglipay will become famous soon enoughjmaglipay will become famous soon enough
jmaglipay's Tacoma Gallery
When do you expect them to be shipped?
Old 11-14-2011, 09:37 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmaglipay View Post
When do you expect them to be shipped?
All the kits are ordered together tomorrow after the Group Buy ends. It usually takes about 2-3 business days for me to get them and then I box them all up and ship them out to you guys via 2-3 day shipping as well.
Old 11-15-2011, 09:24 AM   #26

Today is the last day to get your orders in and paid for. Don't miss out and be sure to make your paypal payments before the end of the GB today.
Old 11-16-2011, 06:12 AM   #27
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
payment sent for extra bulbs
Old 11-19-2011, 06:44 PM   #28
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
sheit, waiting for next one :/
Old 11-22-2011, 11:01 PM   #29
Ghettochild is on a distinguished road

Ghettochild's Tacoma Gallery
Have these shipped yet? I was hoping to install these this weekend.
Old 11-28-2011, 01:29 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greensystemsgo View Post
sheit, waiting for next one :/
There will be another GB starting December 1st for Christmas!!
Old 12-08-2011, 05:52 PM   #31
PUT THE WORK IN
g.hampton will become famous soon enoughg.hampton will become famous soon enough

Air Force: aerial porter
Name: Garrett
g.hampton's Tacoma Gallery
I am considering buying a set to go in my 2009, only problem is I haven't got a clue of which ones I should get. Any suggestions?
Old 12-08-2011, 06:09 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by g.hampton View Post
I am considering buying a set to go in my 2009, only problem is I haven't got a clue of which ones I should get. Any suggestions?
It depends if you want to do your headlights only or foglights as well. Personally I recommend 6000K for both heads and fogs. This group buy ended but the link below is to the new group buy for Christmas.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...2-15-11-a.html