Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > SlimCubby

Notices

Slim's HID Xenon Group Buy for November!

Old 11-02-2011, 09:41 AM   #1
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow Slim's HID Xenon Group Buy for November!

Hey guys,

As promised I am holding another group buy for those that missed out on the discounted pricing. Please follow the link below to the Group Buy.

http://slimshidxenonsource.com/phpbb....php?f=6&t=245

Thanks!
~Slim

Orders

1. Rakso - 1 H4 4300K Bixenon Bulbs 1 H10 3000K Low BulbsPayment Received
2. lowcel - 1 H4 4300K Bixenon Bulbs 1 H10 3000K Low Bulbs Payment Received
3. Pluffmud13 - 1 H10 8000K Low Slim Payment Received
4. Ghettochild - 1 H4 6000K Bixenon Regular 1 H10 6000K Low Regular Payment Received
5. cstephan - 1 H4 4300K Bixenon Slim 55w Payment Received
6. LT1 - 1 H4 8000K Bixenon Slim Payment Received
7. arrrghhh - 1 H3 3000K Low Bulbs Payment Received
8. JSU - 1 H4 6000K Bixenon Bulbs 1 H10 4300K Low Bulbs 55w Payment Received
9. jmaglipay - 1 H4 6000K Bixenon Slim Payment Received
10. meatman - 1 H4 4300K Bixenon Slim 1 H4 4300K Bixenon Bulbs Payment Received
11. dirtaysouth - 1 H4 6000K Bixenon Slim 1 H10 6000K Low Slim Payment Received
12. Kingstaco - 1 H4 6000K Bixenon Bulbs Payment Received
13. matts - 2 H4 6000K Bixenon Bulbs Payment Received
14. Snoranger - 1 H4 6000K Bixenon Slim 1 H10 6000K Low Slim 1 9006 6000K Low Slim Payment Received
15. lrev - 1 H4 6000K Bixenon Slim Payment Received

Old 11-03-2011, 09:12 AM   #2
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Don't miss out peoples!
Old 11-04-2011, 05:04 PM   #3

Happy Friday!! A much needed weekend... Have fun and be safe everyone.
Old 11-06-2011, 09:34 PM   #4
jmaglipay will become famous soon enoughjmaglipay will become famous soon enough
jmaglipay's Tacoma Gallery
sent you a PM
Old 11-07-2011, 07:31 PM   #6
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cummins6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Are these china made?
Old 11-07-2011, 08:06 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cummins6speed View Post
Are these china made?
They are assembled in China but are Philips parts for the bulbs and Panasonic and Japan parts for the ballasts. High quality compared to other companies I've seen and researched.
Old 11-08-2011, 11:36 AM   #8

Don't miss out on this group buy! We are at the half way point until the deal is over!
Old 11-09-2011, 11:20 AM   #9
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 11-09-2011, 10:48 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatman View Post
PM sent
Got it and paypal invoice sent out.
Old 11-10-2011, 01:42 AM   #11
jmaglipay will become famous soon enoughjmaglipay will become famous soon enough
jmaglipay's Tacoma Gallery
sent payment
Old 11-10-2011, 02:34 AM   #12
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
payment sent
Old 11-10-2011, 08:46 AM   #13

Perfect got both of your guys payments thanks!
Old 11-11-2011, 09:17 PM   #14

Attention Buyers:

Please be sure to make your payments before the end of the group buy. For those with "Pending Payment" status don't forget to get it in.

Thanks!
~Slim
Old 11-11-2011, 09:58 PM   #15
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
I'm debating between getting 4300K or 3000K for my fogs. I already have 6000K, but since I changed my heads lights from 6000K to 4300K, 6000K in fogs look horrible with 4300K head lights. LOL
Old 11-13-2011, 06:35 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
I'm debating between getting 4300K or 3000K for my fogs. I already have 6000K, but since I changed my heads lights from 6000K to 4300K, 6000K in fogs look horrible with 4300K head lights. LOL
Go 3000K for the contrast
Old 11-13-2011, 06:41 PM   #17
leveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
leveltwo's Tacoma Gallery
how is the oncoming glare in the 2nd gen tacoma headlights?

my cobalt did not require projector housings, however i think since the tacoma light is so big, it will scatter light too much...
Old 11-13-2011, 07:01 PM   #18
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimcubby View Post
Go 3000K for the contrast
Old 11-13-2011, 09:55 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by leveltwo View Post
how is the oncoming glare in the 2nd gen tacoma headlights?

my cobalt did not require projector housings, however i think since the tacoma light is so big, it will scatter light too much...
The light pattern is similar to your halogens and won't be a direct beam like a projector would use. However, the glare is minimal with my kits since they come equipped with shields to help reflect the light onto the road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
PMed
Got it you are all set paypal invoice sent out.