Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > SnugTop

Notices

Are you ready for The Perfect Fit?

Old 06-02-2014, 11:32 AM   #1
SnugTop is on a distinguished road
SnugTop's Tacoma Gallery
Are you ready for The Perfect Fit?

Hello Tacoma World members!

At SnugTop our mission is to design, manufacture, and sell the highest quality products for your satisfaction. Our products are known and requested worldwide and are used with confidence by all the most respected truck brands. SnugTop’s styles are fresh and original, flowing seamlessly with your Tacoma and holding to our strict standards enables us to deliver what no one else can – The pride of owning the very best and The Perfect Fit.
Here is a chart so you can see what we offer for the Tacoma!

Links to look more at our products and how to find a dealer near you!

Tacoma: http://www.snugtop.com/make/toyota
Find a dealer: http://www.snugtop.com/dealer-locator.aspx

Old 06-02-2014, 11:44 AM   #2
cosmicfires is one of the sharper tools in the shedcosmicfires is one of the sharper tools in the shedcosmicfires is one of the sharper tools in the shedcosmicfires is one of the sharper tools in the shedcosmicfires is one of the sharper tools in the shedcosmicfires is one of the sharper tools in the shedcosmicfires is one of the sharper tools in the shedcosmicfires is one of the sharper tools in the shedcosmicfires is one of the sharper tools in the shedcosmicfires is one of the sharper tools in the shedcosmicfires is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: David
cosmicfires's Tacoma Gallery
I have a SnugTop Cab-Hi on my Regular Cab. I'm very happy with it. I looked at ARE and Leer and SnugTop is better. The SnugTop dealer was also better, he took me outside to look at some canopies instead of sitting behind the counter and pointing at pictures in brochures.

I highly recommend the dealer I purchased it from.

TRUCK BUILDERS
17709 HWY 99
LYNNWOOD, US 98037
Phone: 425-292-6782
Old 06-02-2014, 12:14 PM   #3
SnugTop is on a distinguished road
SnugTop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicfires View Post
I have a SnugTop Cab-Hi on my Regular Cab. I'm very happy with it. I looked at ARE and Leer and SnugTop is better. The SnugTop dealer was also better, he took me outside to look at some canopies instead of sitting behind the counter and pointing at pictures in brochures.

I highly recommend the dealer I purchased it from.

TRUCK BUILDERS
17709 HWY 99
LYNNWOOD, US 98037
Phone: 425-292-6782
Thank you so much for you wonderful comments! I'm glad you love your SnugTop!