LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Sockmonkey

Notices

Anybody have pics of black Sockmonkey decals on a Mag Grey Tacoma ?

Old 07-31-2010, 05:07 PM   #1
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody have pics of black Sockmonkey decals on a Mag Grey Tacoma ?

I'm looking at replacing my stock TRD SPORT bedside decals with Sockmonkey decals , anybody have black decals on a Mag Grey ?

I would like the look to be subtle , but worry that they might disappear all together against the grey bedside .

Thanks in advance !

OZ

Old 08-01-2010, 06:33 PM   #3
Professional Amateur
JDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
JDMcompliant's Tacoma Gallery
i have the opposite :[

Old 08-01-2010, 06:37 PM   #4
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMcompliant View Post
i have the opposite :[

Sorry JDM , I'm not looking to switch truck colours , just the decals .

I took the stock decals off today , wow , what a difference , it looks way better .

Old 08-01-2010, 06:40 PM   #5
Professional Amateur
JDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
JDMcompliant's Tacoma Gallery
haha, yeah man. i took off my TRD Sport stickers, and i love the way it looked. even before i added the sock TRD sticker.

the stock sticker looked so...stock?

Old 08-01-2010, 06:44 PM   #6

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMcompliant View Post
haha, yeah man. i took off my TRD Sport stickers, and i love the way it looked. even before i added the sock TRD sticker.

the stock sticker looked so...stock?
It looked kind of cartoony to me , but that's just my .02 canadian .

Old 08-01-2010, 07:03 PM   #7
Native Son
Cape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack
Cape Codder's Tacoma Gallery
Disappearing Act?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I'm looking at replacing my stock TRD SPORT bedside decals with Sockmonkey decals , anybody have black decals on a Mag Grey ?

I would like the look to be subtle , but worry that they might disappear all together against the grey bedside .

Thanks in advance !

OZ
I Wanted to Put Grey On Silver.
Same Disappearing Issue.
Would Have Had to Buy to Try.
Ended Up With Black on Silver.
I'll Post Some Pics if You'd Like.
Just Tacoma Outlined on Tailgate
And TRD Sport on Hood Scoop.

Old 08-01-2010, 07:04 PM   #8

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Codder View Post
I Wanted to Put Grey On Silver.
Same Disappearing Issue.
Would Have Had to Buy to Try.
Ended Up With Black on Silver.
I'll Post Some Pics if You'd Like.
Just Tacoma Outlined on Tailgate
And TRD Sport on Hood Scoop.
Ya , post em up , I'm game .

Old 08-01-2010, 07:08 PM   #9

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
TW member , fhlashsf has this on his Mag Grey , we pm'ed last night . I like the subtle look , I am definitely going for it .

Old 08-01-2010, 07:13 PM   #10

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Is that what u kids call it these days?

I knew something like that was headed my way as soon as I hit enter .

haha

Old 08-01-2010, 07:17 PM   #12

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Codder View Post
DeBadged Completely
Sides Still Naked
May Put Same As Tailgate On Sides.
Here Ya Go

I like the tailgate decal ! I gotta consider that too .

Nice truck , my friend .

Did you get your license plate off of Wonder Woman's plane ?

Old 08-01-2010, 07:51 PM   #13
I am the one who knocks
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Old 08-01-2010, 07:56 PM   #14
Native Son
Cape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack
Cape Codder's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I like the tailgate decal ! I gotta consider that too .

Nice truck , my friend .

I've Been Debating the Same Decal (Have 'em) for the Sides for Months.
Still Like it Nekked Though. Wanted Truck to Be Subtle.
Think I Achieved It. Thanks for the Comment.
Re: Plate
Easier to Pull Out Two Screws, Than PhotoShop It Later.
Wonder Woman Reference, Very Savy.

Old 08-03-2010, 06:51 PM   #15

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Bump , anybody else out there ?

Last go around .