Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Sockmonkey

Notices

sockmonkey decals and badging

Old 09-26-2008, 11:27 AM   #21
tc2008 has a spectacular aura abouttc2008 has a spectacular aura about

tc2008's Tacoma Gallery
dude how much for the speed way blue one?

Old 09-26-2008, 12:04 PM   #23
tc2008 has a spectacular aura abouttc2008 has a spectacular aura about

tc2008's Tacoma Gallery
It would be easier if he has a pre-set price rather than keep pm for prices and wait for the response...

Old 09-26-2008, 04:58 PM   #26
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
that looks sweet sock!

Old 10-03-2008, 04:34 AM   #27
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
I am working on a firefighter edition decal....

need some input

here is what i got so far

fire fighters chime in

kind of want to stay away from images inside the letters (maybe some graphics)

Old 10-03-2008, 04:59 PM   #28
mrtrd103 will become famous soon enoughmrtrd103 will become famous soon enough

mrtrd103's Tacoma Gallery
i love gonna get a parir of those to if u have anymore fire fighter decal i want it i wanna be a fire fighter gonna make my 94 4runner a fire fire fight truck

Old 10-03-2008, 07:20 PM   #29
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
Name: Jay
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Sock you should do up a cool Marine one. Nothing too moto. An outdoors man series would be cool too, like for bass fishermen.

Old 10-03-2008, 07:25 PM   #30
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by harris.jasonm View Post
Hey Sock you should do up a cool Marine one. Nothing too moto. An outdoors man series would be cool too, like for bass fishermen.
and a hunting one too....i'd be down for one of those for sure.

Old 10-03-2008, 07:28 PM   #31
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
and a hunting one too....i'd be down for one of those for sure.
maybe a police one...if i had a place for it

Old 10-03-2008, 07:28 PM   #32
pucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 11b infantry
Name: Mike
pucksniper's Tacoma Gallery
i would def. like to see a bass one too !!

Old 10-03-2008, 07:32 PM   #33
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
Name: Jay
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I would like to bass one too sock, I am not nearly moto enough to put the Marine one on my truck. Oh and by the way I would like to get that on silver to go please. Thanks Sock, we love your work man.

Old 10-04-2008, 05:37 AM   #34
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
great ideas, guys!
my brain gets saturated with these things every once in a while and i can't think of anything

I will try to whip up a few

Old 10-06-2008, 06:38 PM   #39
Just playin' on the runways
MT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of light

Army: SPC(CA), Installation Support Command JFTB Los Alamitos, California State Military Reserve
Name: Clint
MT_mudflaps's Tacoma Gallery
Those are real nice sock!

Old 10-06-2008, 06:56 PM   #40
pucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 11b infantry
Name: Mike
pucksniper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post
a bass theme

im there