Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Sockmonkey

Notices

sockmonkey decals and badging

Old 11-17-2012, 09:04 AM   #802
TacomaMAINEiac is a jewel in the roughTacomaMAINEiac is a jewel in the roughTacomaMAINEiac is a jewel in the rough

Air Force:
TacomaMAINEiac's Tacoma Gallery
New badges and bedside decals from sockmonkey! Black 2nd gen on my 1st Gen spots. better pics will come when i get my real computer back. a few minor bubbles due to user error but they should go away(hopefully).
Attached Thumbnails
sockmonkey decals and badging-yay.jpg  

Old 12-14-2012, 01:13 PM   #803
Motoman737 is on a distinguished road
Motoman737's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post
here are the ones for a white body:

colors can be modified

I'm very interested in a pair I these with full red TRD letters. How much?

Old 01-25-2013, 04:24 AM   #805
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motoman737 View Post
I'm very interested in a pair I these with full red TRD letters. How much?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gprice66 View Post
Mr. Sockmonkey,

I would like 2 of these urban camo trd sport decals with 3 urban camo 'tacoma' decals and 3 urban camo 'toyota' decals in the original font

Thanks,

GP
pls see post #1

Old 02-05-2013, 11:35 AM   #806
RansomFTW has a spectacular aura aboutRansomFTW has a spectacular aura aboutRansomFTW has a spectacular aura about

RansomFTW's Tacoma Gallery
Really want that mountain TRD decal, but I'll feel like a liar if i put it on my non-TRD taco

Old 02-24-2013, 08:15 PM   #807
Mowgli is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Name: Mike
Mowgli's Tacoma Gallery
Are you still making the firefighter ones?

Old 02-28-2013, 09:37 PM   #809
Me mber
chris5255 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
chris5255's Tacoma Gallery
Just got my new bedside decals. Super exited but bummed out that I will be probably have to wait at least a month for good enough weather to put them on. Worth the wait though. Thanks Sock Monkey. Great decals.

Old 03-05-2013, 03:14 PM   #811
Usmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
Name: Jovani
Usmcsantosj's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks!!!

Old 03-05-2013, 03:22 PM   #812
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usmcsantosj View Post
Thanks!!!

no, no.........thank YOU

Old 03-16-2013, 08:34 AM   #814
2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2chains's Tacoma Gallery
^^^Could you do one Canadian flag like this? Are these shiny? Thinking of something matte black on my black taco...not sure on size tho...

Old 03-16-2013, 04:15 PM   #815
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2chains View Post
^^^Could you do one Canadian flag like this? Are these shiny? Thinking of something matte black on my black taco...not sure on size tho...

flat or gloss

PM for details

Old 03-17-2013, 12:42 AM   #816
Usmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
Name: Jovani
Usmcsantosj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post
been doing a crap ton of these lately.

Good work gets free advertisement! I've been posting that pic on a lot of threads.